You may also like

Rate Dr. Sameer Qureshi

Dr. Sameer Qureshi's Ratings

Been my doctor since I was a baby but the other people in his office are sooooo rude

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2910319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2015

we heard about this office and we were interested to go there we found the staff to be rude and mean when every time we call the office the staff that work there answer in a man way she is bad, rude, ugly and mean. The staff who working there are not GOOD, she does not deserve to work in dr sameer quershi's office.
Thanks for wasting our time!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2755891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

We found Dr. Qureshi by "mistake". He had recently moved from the Oasis Clinic to the Smart Clinic and as we were no longer happy with the staff at Oasis we too moved. He was referred to us in a "meet and greet". We loved him instantly! He was the first Family Doctor that we'd had in many years that took the time to take a comprehensive family history, talk directly to my kids about their health concerns and actually LISTEN. He has sinced moved clinics and while his location is no longer "convenient", we wouldn't THINK of not making the extra effort to drive to see him. Thanks for being the kind of Doctor everyone needs!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

i can't say a bad word about this doctorhe's very efficient can gets things done straight away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

I am so glad that Dr. Qureshi is my family doctor! I needed a family doctor in the spring and I looked at reviews on all the doctors accepting patients at that time to choose who I wanted. He sounded like everything I wanted in a doctor and it turned out to be true in practice. Dr. Qureshi isn't near my neighbourhood but he had great reviews and he is worth the drive. He is easily the best family doctor I have ever had. He has something rare in a doctor, which is the ability to LISTEN and do things specific to YOU instead of going off what is "typical" or what an ego may dictate. He has the opposite of an ego, he is HUMBLE and HELPFUL! He is an ideal family doctor and our health care system needs more individuals like him. Dr. Qureshi is a real gem and you are lucky if he's your doctor! I've already recommended him to friends and family and I recommend him to anyone reading this. Thank you Dr. Qureshi for being you and going about your job the way that you do! You're doing something very right. Keep it up.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2592008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr.Qureshi is a fantastic Doctor and a true good human been . I feel very bless to have him as our family Doctor. He's like the old days kinda a doctor that mean he is the REAL DEAL .... Sincerely Thank you Dr. Qureshi

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Dr. Quresshi is a great Doctor and also a very good man. We feel very lucky to have him as our family Doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

My children and I have seen Dr. Qureshi for a number of years, first at Oasis clinic and then Smart clinic. He always listened, calmed my nerves over some minor thing, but did take things seriously when needed and followed through. He was generally punctual and seemed quite knowledgeable. I would love to continue to see him, but he has relocated to a new office that is too far away, but fortunate for anyone who is closer to him now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2200339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr Q has been my doctor for about 3 years now - luckily I don't have to see him very often but the times I have, he's been nothing but courteous, professional and knowledgeable. Sometimes he can be a little bit in a hurry but he listens and addresses your concerns. The staff at the Vista Medical Clinic could be warmer though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2200340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Dr.Q is the best! I have MS and deal with many doctors and many problems and we have stayed with Dr.Qureshi for 4 years now. Hes very thorough and has great bedside manners. My daughter is also very comfortable with him. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2200341].votes_count ]]