Ratings for Dr. Khalid Mohamed Saud Khalid Musa

Dr Musa is a kindhearted, compassionate, and knowledgeable doctor. However, we recently changed clinics because his staff is SO HEINOUS. Catty, gossipy, terse, and downright rude. They are the antithesis of professionalism and are working in the wrong field. I recently heard Dr. Musa was now back in school for additional training, so I was happy to hear I no longer have a reason to miss Riverbend Clinic. He took care of my whole family with such professionalism and amazing bedside manner. It just goes to show the difference your office staff makes. We moved to Primecare Health in Douglasglen and the patient service is night and day different.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I have seen Dr Musa multiple times, and he is very derogatory when it comes to talk about my medical issues. He is rude and just want to get rid off patients as fast as he can. He does not answer questions. Never coming back to his clinic

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr Musa is extremely thorough in his diagnosis and explanations. I know I am in very good hands, plus he is usually almost on time.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Well I wont exactly slam Dr Musa but , you cant play judge, jury, and what ever God you believe in all in the same day. Thanks for throwing me to the wolves and not believing in my medical condition as reported , your opinion doesn't matter anymore !

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I like the clinic and the hours. Staffs are the best, and my doctor is one of the best, as well as the other physicians, even the pharmacy staffs are very friendly.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Musa seems very knowledgeable. Been to the riverbend clinic a number of times and they have always tried to get me in as quick as possible. Impressed with the clinic!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

They destroy Canada health service reputation. 3rd world country clinics and doctors are better than this clinic and Dr Musa.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

What a turnaround for this practice! I once waited 40 minutes for my scheduled appointment. The last two appointments, they were calling for me as I walked in the door. Dr. Musa is, by far, the most personable and knowledgable doctor I've ever had (I'm 52). He is very focussed on proactive measures and isn't afraid to recommend against a procedure or test he feels is not in the patient's best interest. He even has a sense of humor. Highly recommend this doctor and I'm happy to say I can once again recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I think he cares about patients, I wish he was still accepting patients.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Musa is a horrible doctor. Refuses to answer questions or listen to any concerns regarding the medication he prescribes, very dismissive, and makes rude comments. The receptionists were also horrible, never answering the phone, and when they do, they are rude and snarky. This is just an awful clinic to go to.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016