Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Erin Mullin

One of the best Dr's out there!! The only complaint I have is that she only works 3 days a week so it's near impossible to get in to see her if you need her right away.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Mullin is amazing. She takes her time to assess my health and well being and genuinely cares about myself and my family. I feel blessed to have a great doctor like her.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Mullin is one of the best Dr.'s around. She cares about her patients and takes the time to talk to you and really listen. She is on mat leave and although I am happy for her and her new family, I cannot wait to have her back!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

I Love Dr. Mullin but like most doctors, she does occasionally run behind, and I usually have to phone upwards of 5 times to get an appointment because they literally NEVER answer the phone.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Mullin is a wonderful doc. Always willing to listen and realistic about options and treatments. She's great with follow up and truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Mullin is an incredible doctor. She is kind, understanding and patient. She treats me like she truly cares about my well-being and actually follows up on how I'm doing. I have never had a doctor care that much and I feel amazingly lucky to have her as my family physician.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr Mullin is indeed a gem. I am glad that I got her as my physician. She is kind, courteous, patient, knowledgeable, thorough and truly cares for her patient. She is interested in my well-being and goes out of her way to ensure that. Always has time for my questions and concerns even though it is mundane ones (I know that). She works with me to find the best solution. She spends time to research for new or wholesome treatment to address my health issues instead of just prescribing pills. My hubby who is in the medical field too, admires her quality of work and dedication. Thank you Dr Stephanie Mullin.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr Mullin was my doctor while I lived in Calgary, and was probably the best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Dr. Mullin is a real gem. Kind, caring, knowledgeable and not a pill pusher. I am so glad she makes a habit of training residents because they couldn't learn from a finer example. If she clones herself we will all benefit.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Polite and professional manner. She and her residents take time to listen to your concerns. Open minded to non-pharmaceutical treatments (like diet, supplements and etc.) and promotes WELL BEING in order to prevent illnesses. The best family doctor we've had in Calgary (out of 5). She's quick to see you if you've got sick.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013