Ratings for Dr. Sheryl Horton

I went to Dr Horton at the walk in clinic for my annual lady parts exam. She's friendly and knowledgable (and funny!) and took the time to answer all my questions. She is an exceptional physician.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

I came to Dr. Horton frustrated by my last family doctor and other ER and walk-in doctors who minimized my recent health concerns. Dr. Horton was understanding, thorough, knowledgeable and did not give up until I was properly diagnosed. Few doctors would have invested the time and been as persistent. Referrals to specialists and for tests were swift and well-administered by her staff. I finally have a treatment plan.I feel like she listened and did not make me feel like symptoms were in my head like the others did. Dr. Horton is an exceptional physician.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

Dr. Sharyl Horton went above and beyond my expections when despite the fact that her shift was over and she was on her way home, she turned around, went back to her office and help my very sick grand daughter, last week. Thank you Dr. Horton for your kind heart.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I went to Dr. Horton on a drop-in basis because I received better attention from her than my primary physician. Dr. Horton is a phenomenal doctor full of knowledge and compassion. She walks you step by step through every procedure and keeps you informed. She gives you several options and informs you on all the possibilities. She’s funny, informative and kind-hearted towards every one of her patients.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012