Ratings for Dr. Lee Bernard Bogle

First good but changed. not good with old people too quick to send for tests instead of thinking of all posibilities and got stuck on one idea. a wee bit defensive at times maybe because young. hope he'll be good like he was before but have changed doctors so won't find out. learn to treat us old people like you want your dad treated. hope he sees this and remembers not to be so focused that problem is just age. Dr he replaced was great. one terrible nurse one very nice. phones close at noon for an hour and do not get truned back on and charges for pharmacist to call. gals on other side have more docs but that side is horrible and girls talk about patients and docs stand around.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I think Dr Bogle needs to read up on how to deal with elderly patients so he can actually help with their care. Avoiding and not being prepared puts Dementia patients in harms way. No help!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Dr Bogle has been so great that my whole family has switched over to him. Although I'm a 40 yr old female I can talk to him about anything. He sends us to specialists without question and has never hesitated on tests which have proven to be needed. Punctual polite and smart!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Bogle is very professional and thorough. I'm in good hands when it comes to referrals to specialists and extra testing - which always seem to be scheduled ASAP. Asks all the right questions. I like the fact that he types everything we talk about into his desktop and has things at his fingertips, is on point with past complaints and follow-through. Scheduled a physical within a week. Amazing.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Dr. Bogle is a genuine and thorough family physician. He has excellent bedside manner and makes my children feel comfortable in a medical setting. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I am so thankful to have found Dr. Bogle recently. His bedside manner is comforting and attentive. I feel respected at all times. Thank you Dr. Bogle for all that you do :)

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr. Bogle is a very attentive and caring doctor. He has been my doctor for the past 2.5 years and I have a lot of confidence in him as my doctor. I would most definitely recommend him as a family physician.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

amazing, helpful, open minded, if he is unsure definitely takes time to make sure he knows what he is talking about. friendly, happy, polite.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Extremely thorough, great follow up on issues, great bedside manner, very knowledgeable and personable. Manages to keep to a good schedule so wait time is minimal. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I'm impressed with Dr. Bogle's attentive and caring manner, it's very refreshing. I have a lot of confidence with him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014