Ratings for Dr. Lee Bernard Bogle

Dr. Bogle is a rarity in the health field. He is punctual, informative, kind and efficient. He doesn't rush you and his staff is wonderful. I feel extremely lucky to be a patient of his for the past 6 years, as well as my daughter.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Caring, knowledgeable and willing to search for solutions.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. Bogle is a young, enthusiastic doctor who treats his patients with respect. I was originally with a female doctor at this clinic who was amazing, but she left and I was reluctant to go to a male. But Dr. Bogle is fantastic! He is willing to write prescriptions but looks up potential side effects and contradictions before prescribing, unlike some doctors.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

He's always on time, and doesn't rush you when he's seeing you. He seems to actually care, asks the right questions, doesn't judge, and is respectful yet friendly. He hasn't steered me wrong in the years I've been seeing him, and I present some unique health issues.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr Bogle saved my life and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

First good but changed. not good with old people too quick to send for tests instead of thinking of all posibilities and got stuck on one idea. a wee bit defensive at times maybe because young. hope he'll be good like he was before but have changed doctors so won't find out. learn to treat us old people like you want your dad treated. hope he sees this and remembers not to be so focused that problem is just age. Dr he replaced was great. one terrible nurse one very nice. phones close at noon for an hour and do not get truned back on and charges for pharmacist to call. gals on other side have more docs but that side is horrible and girls talk about patients and docs stand around.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I think Dr Bogle needs to read up on how to deal with elderly patients so he can actually help with their care. Avoiding and not being prepared puts Dementia patients in harms way. No help!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Dr Bogle has been so great that my whole family has switched over to him. Although I'm a 40 yr old female I can talk to him about anything. He sends us to specialists without question and has never hesitated on tests which have proven to be needed. Punctual polite and smart!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Bogle is very professional and thorough. I'm in good hands when it comes to referrals to specialists and extra testing - which always seem to be scheduled ASAP. Asks all the right questions. I like the fact that he types everything we talk about into his desktop and has things at his fingertips, is on point with past complaints and follow-through. Scheduled a physical within a week. Amazing.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Dr. Bogle is a genuine and thorough family physician. He has excellent bedside manner and makes my children feel comfortable in a medical setting. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015