Dr. Amy V. Curtis

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amy V. Curtis

Dr. Curtis has been my dermatologist since she acquired this practice. I was apprehensive when she replaced my prior dermatologist who was retiring. She has now treated me for several occurances of skin cancer. Her care and treatment of my skin issues has been excellent. I have always found her to be punctual and professional. I have noticed that she is much more relaxed and personable than when she initially started treating me. I have no plans to look further for a dermatologist. I am completely satisified with Dr. Curtis.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr Curtis is amazing. She took the time to understand and cared about my sever acne and finding the best way to clear it. Bottom line....she and her staff are the best!!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Curtis is confidence-inspiring, and I have been very pleased to have her as my dermatologist. She works with dispatch, which I appreciate, and she is careful to be sure I understand what's going on . I like her bedside temperament and sensitivity.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

She spent less than 5 minutes with me and she acted totally fake. I have been looking for a good dermatologist and she's not it. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

My son and I picked up some bad bacteria while in Honduras -- his lead to some troublesome skin tags, mine lead to a nasty case of folliculitis. Great stuff all around. My son's condition was treated quickly. Mine has lagged on, but Dr. Curtis has been great to see it through and monitor my progress. She's fast and knowledgable. Friendly, but no-nonsense.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

I have been struggling with a condition for almost a year. I have been to many doctors trying to find a treatment that would help. Dr. Curtis is the first doctor that has been able to help me. I am so happy and relieved to finally have this under control. Beyond her expertise, she is friendly and the office is wonderful. It is a positive experience in every way.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Had to switch dermatologists because of my insurance and I'm so glad I did. I've been somewhat satisfied with my other dermatologist in the past but Dr. Curtis was great. Obviously I was nervous about having a new doctor but Dr. Curtis spent a lot of time making me comfortable and asking me about my history. She actually sat down and talked to me, which my other dermatologist rarely did. She was thorough in her exam and did photography of my moles, which helps because I'm single and can't watch my back moles. Only complaint would be that I saw Dr. Curtis about 10 minutes after my appointment time. Will definitely be going back

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Found Dr. Curtis through provider directory at work. No prior knowledge. I went for some concerning spots on my face. She was very thorough and personable. I really felt alot of confidence in her. She talked to me like a person instead of being standoffish like some Dr. are. She did talk very briefly about being a Mom with me but I felt like it was a positive way to relate to me. I have an will continue to go back to her. I have also referred several of my friends to her and they have all expressed a positive opinion of her, the office staff and treatment.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Primary care provider was unable to continue dealing with a skin issue. Called the dermatology office and was given an appointment 3 weeks out until I told them of the severity of the issue. On my first visit the Drug Rep was there talking with the staff about new eczema drugs. After a few minutes I was finally acknowledged, after a 30 minute wait I was brought in to a room. Dr Curtis did arrive quickly, but immediately discredited my Primary care doctors diagnoses. Stated I had eczema, and gave me some creams and expectations for clear skin in two weeks. Three weeks later I still have the same issue. I returned and biopsy and a skin scrapping were done. Three weeks late by my primary care provider’s opinion. I am looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

I went in to have a complete check for skin ca. She was very brief and was more concerned with my cold sore. Didn't like the fact that I use a tanning bed. Acted like there was no point in checking if I wasn't going to completely stay out of the sun

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

Dr. Amy V. Curtis's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Bountiful, UT