Dr. Amy V. Curtis

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amy V. Curtis

Never wait long for my appointment, very knowledgeable and pleasant, excellent staff, sunscreen products available in office that are not greasy and have no smell, excellent experience all the way around.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

This staff was beyond helpful and friendly. Her office is quick to schedule an appointment, which I find the most appealing.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

First visit today and they were so welcoming, friendly and provided outstanding service! They provided me with plenty of solutions and products for my skin! Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Extremely helpful and knowledgeable...courteous staff.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Extremely helpful and knowledgeable . Great patient care.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr Curtis and her staff were very helpful after recommending and then performing a different procedure for my pre-cancer spots.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Professional, found several trouble ares, would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I love Dr. Curtis! She's always so friendly and nice to me whenever I come in. She's awesome!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Excellent medical care. Everything is done professionally and personally. We were given Dr. Curtis's name for a minor procedure we needed done, within the month we were in need of a doctor for a more serious problem. She did not waste a moment, even on a busy day with an emergency in the other room she took time to do what she felt was necessary at the moment, received the biopsy, made a personal call to me, scheduled surgery and had what could have become a serious problem diagnosed and removed immediately. My family has a history of skin cancer and she is as knowledgeable and professional as anyone we have seen in the last 20 years. I highly recommend her for any dermatology need - simple or complex.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Amy Curtis has been my son's dermatologist for several years now. He has Asperger's and Dr. Curtis and her staff are so very accommodating and understanding of him. She speaks to him in such a fashion that helps him understand his treatment options and she has patience to listen to him, which allows him to voice his concerns, which are many. Honestly, it's a pleasure to interact with her. We'd like to not be going to the doctor at all, but since we have to, it's really nice to have such a pleasant experience.

Dr. Amy V. Curtis's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Bountiful, UT