Dr. Amy V. Curtis

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amy V. Curtis

I was thoroughly impressed with my first visit to Dr. Curtis’ Office. The building is beautiful and well designed. My concerns were addressed quickly, and I intend to send all of my friends and family here. The bonus of having an aesthetic side to this office is very exciting. I didn’t feel pressured into purchasing any of the skincare products, but after learning the benefit and why it would work for my routine, I not only wanted it but needed it! It’s nice to have a go to office near by for multiple concerns and feel comfortable with all of her staff.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Great bedside manner. She is very effective in her communication in every aspect.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Curtis for many years, but will not go back. The office manager has no integrity. I had to pay out of pocket last time I went because of a change in my insurance. I was told one price and when I went to pay the office manager changed that price substantially and would not back down when I let him know I was quoted another price. I feel that the integrity of the office is a reflection of the entire staff. His disrespect to me was offensive.

Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Curtis is very professional yet friendly and helpful. She makes it a point to really understand her patients needs. Dr. Curtis didn't rush the appointment and she took the time to ask questions pertinent to my initial concern and address any other dermatological needs. I was moving and she even voluntarily looked up Dr's in my new location who would be able to continue with my treatment plan. I felt very well cared for. Dr. Curtis's clinic is atatevif the art and equipped to provide treatment for all dermatological issues and asthetic needs. The staff is also very helpful and well trained.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Curtis has a knack for understanding symptoms quickly and giving prompt and meaningful service. I have been able to rely on her sound judgment since she took over the practice from Grant Christian - who is also an excellent dermatologist. (I cannot say the same for her nurse practitioner.)

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Curtis office today. Dr. Curtis is very personable. She took the time to really listen to my concerns and questions as well as provide excellent treatment. The office is state of the art and provides a spa like atmosphere. The staff and estheticians were friendly and knowledgeable and I left feeling positive and optimistic about my future skin care. I highly recommend Dr. Curtis to anyone seeking out a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Professional, caring, informative staff. Dr. Curtis personalized my needs and recommended treatments specific for my concerns.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

My wife and I have been going to Dr. Curtis for many years and continue to see her even though we now live in Las Vegas. She has always taken the time to answer our questions and provide excellent care. We simply schedule appointments now when we know we are going to be in town to see family. We highly recommend Dr. Curtis and her staff. Ken and Jeanette

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Can anyone rate? Or is it verified that the commenter was actually seen?

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Great service and very helpful and very much on time

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Amy V. Curtis's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

AHC