Ratings for Dr. David H. Marcowitz

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

awesome caring dr. He listens and will look at information bought in off the internet and consider it and go from there takes all things into consideration for treating you

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

Dr. Was the best one I've ever been to! I will continue to see him as long as I can.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr Marcowitz for the last 15 years, and I am very pleased with the care I have received. The only suggestion I would have is Dr Marcowitz needs to hire another doctor to help with his patient load.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Very Busy Physician, but an excellent Doctor. Great bedside care, and listens to me as a patient. He never seems "rushed", although his office is busy. His staff is very friendly and knowledgeable also.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Dr was attentive and took time to listen to problem and address issues of treatment including cost.I was able to get appt in a timely manner although the wait at office was more than an hour.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2007

I have been a patient of Dr Marcowitz since 1997. My wife and I like Dr Marcowitz because he listens to what we have to say. He is also the only doctor we know of that gives his patients his home phone, as well as his personal cell phone in the event we have an emergency. He also treats all of his patients alike. Unlike some doctors who look down on those who are on public aid. We feel Dr Marcowitz is special, and we would gladly travel 100 of miles to see him.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2007

My wife and I have been going to Dr Marcowitz for 7 years. He is very caring and down to earth. He treats all of his patients the same, regardless if you have insurance or not. He have always been extremly helpfull with medication samples. If doctor Marcowitz was to move his practace outside the Quad Cities, we would gladly travel to see him. Dr Marcowitz is one of a kind!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2006

very understanding and helpful his dual fields was alot of help wish there were more drs like him. Appointment was easy to get and didnt take a few weeks like most drs across the usa. Very quick and efficient staff and terrific feedback.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2006

Dr. David H. Marcowitz's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1989)

GHI