Ratings for Dr. Xing Zeng

Excellent surgeon. Thanks to her skills I am recovering fast and well. She is also adorable.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

amazing doctor! so happy to have found her. very kind and easy going, nice to have someone who understands my needs. really take the time to make you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Part of a beautiful clinic and staff is great. I was called in 5 minutes before my apt time. Very calming and informative. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

I've just recently started seeing Dr. Zeng, and i have to say after meeting many gynecologists, she is one of the best I've had. She is extremely competent, helpful and understanding. She is approachable, knowledgeable and confident. She is punctual, efficient and easy to talk to and also very stylish! it's great to have a young, fresh gynecologist, who is so easy to relate to. I feel lucky to have found her and i know that she will have a promising career ahead of her.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012