Ratings for Dr. Rosemary Cambridge

I love dr. Rosemary, but where is she? The idiot dr I seen today cut me cold turkey off all my meds...

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I certainly appreciate Dr. Cambridge. I feel like her staff always make sure I am seen as soon as possible when issues arise or I just need a prescription filled

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

The best doctor I have ever had, is always caring.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Rosemarie is condescending and likes to act holier than thou. She treated me, my sister, and my mother like degenerates. She questions my clothing choices, which is not her business, and my mental health, even after I explained that I was Autistic. All she ever does is stare at the computer, or her phone, and call for staff members to help her search for even the simplest things on the computer. When she speaks to me she repeats herself and asks the same questions over and over, even if I have already politely answered them. She might seem friendly, but to someone like me she is threatening. I refuse to see the doctor because I Know I will have to see her. It is really too bad my previous Doctor quit practiced and I was forced on her, without any say I might add. I tried switching to another Doctor but the staff refuse to allow me too. Which I thought was illegal, but apparently they do not care. One of the Nurses is very kind and always polite. However the desk staff are quite abrupt and rude. They lost track of important paperwork that was needed to help me with my Disability, twice, and they charged us for the paperwork even though it is illegal to do so. All in all I wish there was another Doctor I could go to but there is a sad lack of good Doctors in Chilliwack. If they were not so bloody adamant that I Cannot 'switch doctors within their practice' I would like to go with the doctor my sister is seeing, as she is polite and understands those with Autism. I am tired of being treated like an idiot teenager, I'm actually 26, every time I go to her office.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Rosemary had been very helpful dealing with my infection after surgery. The front desk is a NIGHTMARE though. Actively rolling their eyes at you, cutting you off when your are speaking and sighing each time you need to make an appointment as if it's not their job. They are so awful it actually makes getting an appointment stressful.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Girls at reception are wonderful!! The doctor on the other and is always very late and seems more interested in personal chit chat then listening and trying to help.

Submitted April 14, 2016

Rosemary is a wonderful person but clearly does NOT have a lot of experience in the medical field. If you want a doctor and their staff to send referrals regarding serious health issues, to be there more than 6 months out of the year, to not cancel your appointments when them and prescribe you the appropriate medications DO NOT SEE HER. many professionals about the area know her, her husband and the clinic to be extremely unreliable. I have given Dr Cambridge several chances and I do like her as a person. I have also expressed to get my concerns Hoping things would change. Currently, I am looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

As someone who lives with Major Depression and Anxiety, I appreciate Dr. Cambridge's brilliant bedside manner tremendously. She helped me realize that I'm not going crazy and that I just needed some extra help. Please don't pay attention to the negative remarks others have made about her because she's a kind lady who is full of life and you can tell that she loves her job and that's what is important. Dr. Cambridge actually *cares*.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Rosemarie is a wonderful, caring doctor. She is always helpful and knowledgeable I am very happy with her care. I have multiple medical issues that she is helping me through. Very fast to book an appointment to see her, however the waiting room wait is always long. I don't really mind this however, because she is worth waiting for. I agree with many other comments about the blonde receptionist, she is very abrupt and does seem to come across as unfriendly. in my opinion, she needs to find a different job.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Cambridge is very kind but may need more experience as it feels as though she is unsure of how to respond to concerns or health needs. She spends most of the officr visit on the computer. She is accessible when booking appointments but once your in the office waiting for your appointment time you end up waiting 30-40 minutes to get in to an examination room. The medical office assistant at the front desk is not very welcoming and at times appears to be rude and unknownledgable as an MOA.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016