Ratings for Dr. Rosemary Cambridge

Excellent Doctor, both her and her husband. Best care I have ever had.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Dr Rosemarie was my doctor and I find all the comments about the exams disturbing. All her patients were notified about her time off. If she returns to practice in Chilliwack I will be first in line to be her patient. She was trained in South Africa which has higher standards than Canada. I know many doctors who if they had to rewrite their boards would have a big problem and some of them will even admit that.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr. RC may have failed her exams, but she's amazing with pap smears. I have acute anxiety, especially with regards to doctor visits, and she made the pap smear so quick and painless, like I literally felt nothing, and it was over just like that. If you're female and you hate paps, seriously, see her when she gets licensed again, because she's amazing at them.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

My husband and I absolutely love Dr. Rosemarie Cambridge. We have faith in you that you can pass those exams and can’t wait for you to return to work. We really want you to be our doctor again. Dr. Rosemarie is caring and we always found her very informative and helpful. Every time we went to her we ware helped. Good luck 😉

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I’ve seen her as she became my doctor after Sean left. All she did was talk a pout my brests that really bothered me. I told her one time that my left eye was really bugging me and I was seeing double vision. She said there was nothing wrong. I went to get secon appion and found out that I had cancer and lost my eye about 2 months later.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

My goodness. How on earth can’t you pass the qualifying exam?!!!! Need to go to a proper university and take your medical degree!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

well, i guess we wont be seeing her Sean anytime soon, CBC is investigating them now http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/1-200-patients-high-and-dry-after-2-chilliwack-doctors-lose-medical-licences-1.4619764

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

About time she lost her license. Google search shows her and Sean were in North Battleford SK before coming to Chilliwack, it shows her license was terminated there also and Sean left a few months later presumably for not passing the exams there also. Doubt they can pass and will be back. They claim to be certified internationally heck so are most cabbies in Vancouver.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

I had to see her when her husband was not available. I was very surprised that she took my blood pressure as this is the first time after seeing him regularly for over a year. neither her or her husband should be in the medical profession. the worst I have been to. Now I am searching for a new doctor and there are none available in Chilliwack She said if you see me you get your blood pressure

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Dr Cambridge has left the clinic both her and her husband Sean have had their licenses suspended because they failed the Canadian Medical exams 4 times and on Dec 21 they had their licenses suspended and cannot practice in Canada anymore until they can pass the exam. This explains all the misdiagnosis.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018