You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Rosemary Cambridge

Rosemary had been very helpful dealing with my infection after surgery. The front desk is a NIGHTMARE though. Actively rolling their eyes at you, cutting you off when your are speaking and sighing each time you need to make an appointment as if it's not their job. They are so awful it actually makes getting an appointment stressful.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Girls at reception are wonderful!! The doctor on the other and is always very late and seems more interested in personal chit chat then listening and trying to help.

Submitted April 14, 2016

Rosemary is a wonderful person but clearly does NOT have a lot of experience in the medical field. If you want a doctor and their staff to send referrals regarding serious health issues, to be there more than 6 months out of the year, to not cancel your appointments when them and prescribe you the appropriate medications DO NOT SEE HER. many professionals about the area know her, her husband and the clinic to be extremely unreliable. I have given Dr Cambridge several chances and I do like her as a person. I have also expressed to get my concerns Hoping things would change. Currently, I am looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

As someone who lives with Major Depression and Anxiety, I appreciate Dr. Cambridge's brilliant bedside manner tremendously. She helped me realize that I'm not going crazy and that I just needed some extra help. Please don't pay attention to the negative remarks others have made about her because she's a kind lady who is full of life and you can tell that she loves her job and that's what is important. Dr. Cambridge actually *cares*.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Rosemarie is a wonderful, caring doctor. She is always helpful and knowledgeable I am very happy with her care. I have multiple medical issues that she is helping me through. Very fast to book an appointment to see her, however the waiting room wait is always long. I don't really mind this however, because she is worth waiting for. I agree with many other comments about the blonde receptionist, she is very abrupt and does seem to come across as unfriendly. in my opinion, she needs to find a different job.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Cambridge is very kind but may need more experience as it feels as though she is unsure of how to respond to concerns or health needs. She spends most of the officr visit on the computer. She is accessible when booking appointments but once your in the office waiting for your appointment time you end up waiting 30-40 minutes to get in to an examination room. The medical office assistant at the front desk is not very welcoming and at times appears to be rude and unknownledgable as an MOA.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

This Doctor is not only incompetent she is arrogant. I dreaded having to go to her. You never knew what kind of a mood she was in. The only thing she ever did was look on her computer screen and pick through through h a number of medications not having any knowledge of what she actually prescribed. I had unexplained weight loss and numerous visits with no help or explanation and finally had to insist on a referral to a specialist. She also chastises her patients . A family friend almost died because of her neglect. The shortage of DRs in Chilliwack is critical but no doctor would be better than this dr.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

I had my 1st appointment with Dr Rosemarie Camebridge 3 1/2 yrs ago .When she came in the room, I said hello and you look lovely, meaning she was very well dressed. She stopped and looked at me and said sorry but I am married. I had just moved from the Island to Chilliwack ,and didn't know why she said that, however I explained to her that I had just had a MRI on the Island and couldn't see the specialist as I was moveing, but my former Doctor told me to see a Dr right away as It looked like I had an obstruction on my esophagus. I was 66 yrs old upon my 1st visit. Her reply was for me to come back and get a physical and she would talk about it then. I booked several appointments asking to have a physical and she never so much has ever listened to my heart and I had a heart attack 6 months prior to seeing her.I told her I need to follow up with a heart specialist as I have two stents. I am also diabetic , all she ever does is refills for my prescriptions. A month ago I went back telling her I am getting more ill be the day and have had constant bowell problems for months also a lot of breast pain in both breasts. She asked which one hurt the most and said she would book a mamagram for only one breast. I left her office crying and did not get the mamagram as my bowels were keeping me grounded. I have been on a waiting list for 7 months for a new Dr I am a mother of 6 and grandmother of 14 children 8 great grandchildren. For 3 yrs I have suffered great anxiety because Rosemarie thought I was hitting on her. I have become reclusive have a very hard time to even go shopping. I have had no choice but to go to her for my meds and she never once has asked me why I take them just keeps filling out prescriptions. I feel so lost I don't have anyone here to help me. This Dr is negligent in all she has not done for me and I am so ill now. Her staff the blonde girl is rude and needs to change her attitude .

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Both my daughter and I have been with Rosemarie for a few years now. She is very warm and easy to talk to, never have had issues with appt times or anything else. Staff is great as you get to know them and say hi. My daughters life has done an amazing turnaround healthwise with Rosemarie. We are really grateful to have her as our Dr.,

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I switched to her about a year ago and for the first little while she was amazing. Lately though, I have been dreading when I need to go in for an appointment. She had put me on water pills due to slightly high blood pressure which caused my fingers to swell. When I asked for a refill about two months ago (i had gotten a few refills with no issues) she asked why I was in them and refused to give me a prescription. She had switched me from ativan to valium and again she gave a few refills with no issues but all of a sudden she asked why I was on that and refused to do that as well. Very frustrated with her and if Chilliwack has more doctors I would switch in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Rosemary Cambridge's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Rosemary had been very helpful dealing with my infection after surgery. The front desk is a NIGHTMARE though. Actively rolling their eyes at you, cutting you of..."

May 20, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Girls at reception are wonderful!! The doctor on the other and is always very late and seems more interested in personal chit chat then listening and trying to ..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Rosemary is a wonderful person but clearly does NOT have a lot of experience in the medical field. If you want a doctor and their staff to send referrals regard..."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As someone who lives with Major Depression and Anxiety, I appreciate Dr. Cambridge's brilliant bedside manner tremendously. She helped me realize that I'm not g..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. " Rosemarie is a wonderful, caring doctor. She is always helpful and knowledgeable I am very happy with her care. I have multiple medical issues that she is hel..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cambridge is very kind but may need more experience as it feels as though she is unsure of how to respond to concerns or health needs. She spends most of th..."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "This Doctor is not only incompetent she is arrogant. I dreaded having to go to her. You never knew what kind of a mood she was in. The only thing she ever did w..."

February 13, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I had my 1st appointment with Dr Rosemarie Camebridge 3 1/2 yrs ago .When she came in the room, I said hello and you look lovely, meaning she was very well..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Both my daughter and I have been with Rosemarie for a few years now. She is very warm and easy to talk to, never have had issues with appt times or anything els..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I switched to her about a year ago and for the first little while she was amazing. Lately though, I have been dreading when I need to go in for an appointment. ..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Rotten nurses at front desk so rude! Avoid this place !"

December 19, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Great person..no doubt..but, serious appointment with the wife..was a no show ..even after she called two days prior to check up..which was great..but SEE ya i..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "waited a year and a half for my MRI on my spine so could see another dr when I arrived at the hospital she made one for my pelvis after she told me twice that..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. " Office staff are horrible, abrupt and rude. She is seems to be a bit overwhelmed at times. "

July 11, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Rosemary is a very sweet person, however, I do think she lacks experience. I find myself doing a lot of my own research before and after seeing her. She has als..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cambridge is the best doctor I've seen in years and I'm so happy to have found her. Kind, compassionate, listens to what you have to say. My only complaint ..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. " She is very kind and friendly and totally incompetant. "

April 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If you are a Senior Do Not Go to this doctor. She is incompetent can not read a chart and has only a superficial medical knowledge. Very frustrating."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have white coat syndrome doctors have scared the heck out of me almost all of my life ...but I feel comfortable with Dr Rosemarie and she's Trans friendly"

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Recently moved across to Dr. Cambridge's family practice and I must say, I should have changed my GP to her a long time ago. She is very organised and thorough...."

September 16, 2014