Ratings for Dr. Rosemary Cambridge

Great doctor, love her care and concern as well as her sense of humor.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I could not ask for a better doctor. Yes, sometimes she is late, but that is because she does not have the one issue per visit rule that seems to be the norm nowadays. Just for the record- the reason she does not have hospital privileges is that her husband, Dr Sean Cambridge, does and that works for me.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

My mother was put into the Waverly in September, 2011 due to Llewy Body Dementia. According to the staff Dr. Cambridge has not visited once to this date. On January 13th I visited my mother and the staff were very upset. Apparently they had been calling Dr. Cambridge to get an antibiotic for my mother as there was an outbreak and she was very congested. They had been calling since the 11th and had not heard from her. They tried her phone after hours and it was off and no other Dr. listed as being on call for her. So the staff had to find another Dr. willing to prescribe her patient the antibiotic. We are in the process of finding another Dr. for mum with the help of the wonderful, caring staff from the Waverly. The current Dr. Cambridge is useless and we also found out she does not have hospital privileges so if you end up there you will not see her!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I find that the staff are polite, respectful and try to help as much as they can. HOWEVER, there is one particular employee that appears to be act like she is above the patients coming in. It's sad really. The doctor - well she is very, very nice and personable but doesn't listen worth of beans. She wrote a prescription for my two meds - one was for 3 months and other was just for 1 month. When pharmacy contacted her for prescription they wouldn't refill without a visit. WTH>?

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Thumbs up for Dr. Trellis Cambridge. She came faraway with her wonderful service, when she was a student doctor in South Africa. We miss you.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I love dr. Rosemary, but where is she? The idiot dr I seen today cut me cold turkey off all my meds...

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I certainly appreciate Dr. Cambridge. I feel like her staff always make sure I am seen as soon as possible when issues arise or I just need a prescription filled

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

The best doctor I have ever had, is always caring.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Rosemarie is condescending and likes to act holier than thou. She treated me, my sister, and my mother like degenerates. She questions my clothing choices, which is not her business, and my mental health, even after I explained that I was Autistic. All she ever does is stare at the computer, or her phone, and call for staff members to help her search for even the simplest things on the computer. When she speaks to me she repeats herself and asks the same questions over and over, even if I have already politely answered them. She might seem friendly, but to someone like me she is threatening. I refuse to see the doctor because I Know I will have to see her. It is really too bad my previous Doctor quit practiced and I was forced on her, without any say I might add. I tried switching to another Doctor but the staff refuse to allow me too. Which I thought was illegal, but apparently they do not care. One of the Nurses is very kind and always polite. However the desk staff are quite abrupt and rude. They lost track of important paperwork that was needed to help me with my Disability, twice, and they charged us for the paperwork even though it is illegal to do so. All in all I wish there was another Doctor I could go to but there is a sad lack of good Doctors in Chilliwack. If they were not so bloody adamant that I Cannot 'switch doctors within their practice' I would like to go with the doctor my sister is seeing, as she is polite and understands those with Autism. I am tired of being treated like an idiot teenager, I'm actually 26, every time I go to her office.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Rosemary had been very helpful dealing with my infection after surgery. The front desk is a NIGHTMARE though. Actively rolling their eyes at you, cutting you off when your are speaking and sighing each time you need to make an appointment as if it's not their job. They are so awful it actually makes getting an appointment stressful.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016