You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Rosemary Cambridge

I had my 1st appointment with Dr Rosemarie Camebridge 3 1/2 yrs ago .When she came in the room, I said hello and you look lovely, meaning she was very well dressed. She stopped and looked at me and said sorry but I am married. I had just moved from the Island to Chilliwack ,and didn't know why she said that, however I explained to her that I had just had a MRI on the Island and couldn't see the specialist as I was moveing, but my former Doctor told me to see a Dr right away as It looked like I had an obstruction on my esophagus. I was 66 yrs old upon my 1st visit. Her reply was for me to come back and get a physical and she would talk about it then. I booked several appointments asking to have a physical and she never so much has ever listened to my heart and I had a heart attack 6 months prior to seeing her.I told her I need to follow up with a heart specialist as I have two stents. I am also diabetic , all she ever does is refills for my prescriptions. A month ago I went back telling her I am getting more ill be the day and have had constant bowell problems for months also a lot of breast pain in both breasts. She asked which one hurt the most and said she would book a mamagram for only one breast. I left her office crying and did not get the mamagram as my bowels were keeping me grounded. I have been on a waiting list for 7 months for a new Dr I am a mother of 6 and grandmother of 14 children 8 great grandchildren. For 3 yrs I have suffered great anxiety because Rosemarie thought I was hitting on her. I have become reclusive have a very hard time to even go shopping. I have had no choice but to go to her for my meds and she never once has asked me why I take them just keeps filling out prescriptions. I feel so lost I don't have anyone here to help me. This Dr is negligent in all she has not done for me and I am so ill now. Her staff the blonde girl is rude and needs to change her attitude .

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Both my daughter and I have been with Rosemarie for a few years now. She is very warm and easy to talk to, never have had issues with appt times or anything else. Staff is great as you get to know them and say hi. My daughters life has done an amazing turnaround healthwise with Rosemarie. We are really grateful to have her as our Dr.,

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I switched to her about a year ago and for the first little while she was amazing. Lately though, I have been dreading when I need to go in for an appointment. She had put me on water pills due to slightly high blood pressure which caused my fingers to swell. When I asked for a refill about two months ago (i had gotten a few refills with no issues) she asked why I was in them and refused to give me a prescription. She had switched me from ativan to valium and again she gave a few refills with no issues but all of a sudden she asked why I was on that and refused to do that as well. Very frustrated with her and if Chilliwack has more doctors I would switch in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Rotten nurses at front desk so rude! Avoid this place !

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Great person..no doubt..but, serious appointment with the wife..was a no show ..even after she called two days prior to check up..which was great..but SEE ya in a couple days she said...wife showed up ...no doctor gone for two weeks...BRUTAL...wife left stranded... heavier set blonde haired receptionist , absolutely bruatal ..no decorum or people/communication skills...why is she there....appears sean and rosemary are just there for the money...to bad...looked so GOOD disappointed chilliwack family

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

waited a year and a half for my MRI on my spine so could see another dr when I arrived at the hospital she made one for my pelvis after she told me twice that she made one for the spine

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Rosemary is a very sweet person, however, I do think she lacks experience. I find myself doing a lot of my own research before and after seeing her. She has also cancelled 4 appointments in the last 9 months that I have had with her. As for her staff, I think that they are very unorganized and/or overloaded. There has been at least 5 occasions in the last year where I have needed a referral or documents sent out and it is never done on time and 90% of the time I have had to call several times to get them to actually do it.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Cambridge is the best doctor I've seen in years and I'm so happy to have found her. Kind, compassionate, listens to what you have to say. My only complaint is that the front desk staff are often snippy and rude.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

She is very kind and friendly and totally incompetant.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Rosemary Cambridge's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I had my 1st appointment with Dr Rosemarie Camebridge 3 1/2 yrs ago .When she came in the room, I said hello and you look lovely, meaning she was very well..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Both my daughter and I have been with Rosemarie for a few years now. She is very warm and easy to talk to, never have had issues with appt times or anything els..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I switched to her about a year ago and for the first little while she was amazing. Lately though, I have been dreading when I need to go in for an appointment. ..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Rotten nurses at front desk so rude! Avoid this place !"

December 19, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Great person..no doubt..but, serious appointment with the wife..was a no show ..even after she called two days prior to check up..which was great..but SEE ya i..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "waited a year and a half for my MRI on my spine so could see another dr when I arrived at the hospital she made one for my pelvis after she told me twice that..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. " Office staff are horrible, abrupt and rude. She is seems to be a bit overwhelmed at times. "

July 11, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Rosemary is a very sweet person, however, I do think she lacks experience. I find myself doing a lot of my own research before and after seeing her. She has als..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cambridge is the best doctor I've seen in years and I'm so happy to have found her. Kind, compassionate, listens to what you have to say. My only complaint ..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. " She is very kind and friendly and totally incompetant. "

April 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If you are a Senior Do Not Go to this doctor. She is incompetent can not read a chart and has only a superficial medical knowledge. Very frustrating."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have white coat syndrome doctors have scared the heck out of me almost all of my life ...but I feel comfortable with Dr Rosemarie and she's Trans friendly"

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Recently moved across to Dr. Cambridge's family practice and I must say, I should have changed my GP to her a long time ago. She is very organised and thorough...."

September 16, 2014