Ratings for Dr. Robert Pincock

It is almost impossible to get an appt in a timely manner. whenever I have tried I have ended up having to go to ER instead e.g. last time it was TWO WEEKS before there was an opening and I had to take that one or was told would be another two weeks. He is away for a week at a time and no one covers for him. Nurse is very depersonalizing in her care; never remembers you from time to time, or calls you by name, or anything else that might make the visit more pleasant. Dr. Pincock himself is a patient listener but does not seem all that interested and in my view he needs to review the medical records more thoroughly so he has some idea of what he is talking about when he is with a patient.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Wonderful Doctor. What a great assest to our community. Never feel rushed. Offers explanation. Very reassuring and very kind. Wonderful with children.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

So hard to get a hold to get apt when you can’t leave msg and cannot get through then get a n/s fee when you can’t make ur apt but again can’t get through to cancel

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

He has helped my entire family and makes time for you even without an appointment.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

It's like a walk-in clinic without the waiting room - if you have a chronic condition, you should know you will NEVER see the same doctor twice.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

He listens and doesn't rush you through your appointment. He's knowledgeable but doesn't hesitate to call on Specialists if needed.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I have been so lucky to have found Dr Pincock as my first doctor in Canada. He is knowledgeable and takes a wholeistic view of my health which is what I so desparately needed, he works with me and never against me. There is never "orders" just kind suggestions on how I need to change to meet my goals. His whole office is very professional and VERY kind. I would recommend anyone in this office! Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I have only met with Dr. Pincock a few times but have been very impressed each time! He is no nonsense but has a great sense of humor. I have mentioned his name to several different folks and other doctors in the community and his reputation is a great one! I hope he is with Quinte for a long time.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

This man is amazing - Great with kids and takes a modern approach to the patient. His holistic approach has set me straight and I am forever greatful!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Whole office is excellent.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014