Ratings for Dr. Robert Pincock

He listens and doesn't rush you through your appointment. He's knowledgeable but doesn't hesitate to call on Specialists if needed.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I have been so lucky to have found Dr Pincock as my first doctor in Canada. He is knowledgeable and takes a wholeistic view of my health which is what I so desparately needed, he works with me and never against me. There is never "orders" just kind suggestions on how I need to change to meet my goals. His whole office is very professional and VERY kind. I would recommend anyone in this office! Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I have only met with Dr. Pincock a few times but have been very impressed each time! He is no nonsense but has a great sense of humor. I have mentioned his name to several different folks and other doctors in the community and his reputation is a great one! I hope he is with Quinte for a long time.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

This man is amazing - Great with kids and takes a modern approach to the patient. His holistic approach has set me straight and I am forever greatful!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Whole office is excellent.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Pincock is a fantastic physician. I'm very lucky to have him and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a good doc.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Dr. Pincock, and the other Doctors in his office took the time to meet my whole family and play with our 12 mth. old son. A great new asset to the community!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012