Ratings for Dr. Richard Bezanson

Dr. Bezanson is the best orthodontist out there! He is extremely intelligent, a perfectionist (which is necessary) and just naturally great at what he does. I transferred to him from another orthodontist and have since moved out of his area but still continue to see him because he is worth the long drive:) I would recommend him to anyone looking to achieve the best smile possible. His staff are also very friendly and great at what they do. An overall wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I was very nervous about getting braces in my early 30's. Dr. Bezanson and his staff are so pleasant and helpful that I wish I had gotten my teeth fixed years ago. It really was an easy process. My new smile has changed my life. I would recommend Dr.Bezanson to anyone getting braces!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr Bezanson is by far the best orthodontist. He is very knowledgeable and is a perfectionist with my teeth. I transferred to him from another orthodontist midway through my treatment and I have never been happier to make such a great decision. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

My dentist sent me to a different orthodontist but a family friend suggested I go to Dr. Bezanson. He's the best! Thanks for the beautiful smile.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

The best Orthodontist in Nova Scotia, I have been to see 3 orthondontist in Nova Scotia myself one, olderst son and youngest and out of the three orthodontist's, Dr. Bezanson was absolutley the best of the three, I highly recommend Dr. Bezanson.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Started seeing for braces found he is an excellent othodontist and staff is very helpful

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012