Ratings for Dr. Richard Busse

Dr. Busse has been our family dentist for over 30 years and has gently led us through many major dental issues with knowledge, kindness and compassion. He is very highly skilled as a dentist and one of the nicest people I have ever met. It is a privilege to be his patient. Our grown children travel a long way for his care... they have perfect teeth and give him credit much of the credit.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

He is a great dentist and guy. Knows what he is doing and makes you feel comfortable and safe. I would definitely recommend going to his office.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I too have been with the Busse dentist family for 50 years and have recommended friends who have not been disappointed. I can't imagine going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr Busse is personable and knowledgeable. He is compassionate. For my husband, son and one friend he has fixed problems less invasively than other dentists. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

Dr Busse and the staff are and have always been very professional and easy to deal with. He is very knowledgeable and is the best dentist our family has had. My wife and her family had been dealing with this practice (Dr Busse's father) for over 50 years.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Very relaxed, no stress, very knowledgeable, helpful, best dentist I ever had

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012