Dr. Rodney Hollett

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rodney Hollett

Dr Hollett is great and he listens very well to your concerns and works on the best treatment plan for you.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I went to the chiropractor once years ago and said I would never go again. I was having neck pain and Dr. Hollett came highly recommended. He was professional and honest in his assessment and ability to help. He catered his techniques to my sensitivities and was really helpful.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

After throwing out by back really badly and having a not so positive experience at another Chiropractor, I was very sceptical but Dr. Hollett was amazing. I had immediate positive results and I was very impressed with his techniques and bedside manner. I have already told a few of my family and friends about him.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Nice, caring and compassionate. I cannot say enough good things about this guy and his office. He hasn't cured my low back pain, but he has helped more than anyone. I have never felt so good!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Our family have had excellent results with Dr. Hollett and would recommend him to anyone. I have seen many different people for my shin splints (chiros, physiotherapists, rmt's) with very little help. After one treatment with him, they were gone. I could not believe it!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Excellent experience! I've been going to this clinic for years but recently switched Dr's and have never felt better.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

I had such a positive experience with this guy. At first I was a little skeptical to see a new chiro, but he was very kind, caring and seemed to be very knowledgable. He used a few different techniques which made such a big difference. I've seen a variety of Chiropractors over the years and this guy was definitely one of the better ones. Without a doubt, I would recommended him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012