Ratings for Dr. Daniel Rothenberg

Therapy is sometimes not an easy process and at times very painful. Dr. Rothenberg helped me navigate through some significant, life- crippling experiences and I am deeply grateful to him for his skill and care.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr. Rothenberg is an outstanding clinician who has an enormous capacity for empathy, and an uncanny ability to get to the root of issues. He is patient, and unflagging in his commitment to his patients and to the treatment process. He is an excellent choice for a therapist. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Fantastic therapist! Incredibly empathic, dedicated to the patient's welfare and wise. Benefited enormously from the work with him. Definitely seek him out as a therapist if you can!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Every time I came out of an appointment with Dr. Rothenberg, I was more confused and upset than when I started. I wish I figured this out sooner but instead I blamed myself and kept going back to him. I'm no shrink but I think he had his own problems that he should work out. Now I’m seeing a different therapist who is much better. I actually feel good about myself when I leave her office!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012