Ratings for Dr. Brian Lindenschmidt

Worst doctor ever, I will never recommend him to anyone. No bed side manner, no care to help with any symptoms except a run around of blood work that isn’t even testing for anything other than the norm even if it is suggested, has to disagree. Finally after 6 years got him to refer me to a different doctor to find out I have 3 different diseases that he had no intention of testing for through a blood test and have serious neurological issues now in my 30’s. Thanks a$$****

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

WORST!!!! doctor EVER!!! Go see a vet and I'm sure your level of care and compassion will be twofold! Ignores anyone's concerns over age 60! Misdiagnosis after misdiagnosis...face in a computer and the personality of a flea! A shame to the hypocratic oath!!! He is a total waste of time and I BEG you to NEVER see this man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

He has a lack of understanding and knowledge about the disability benefit that people are potentially able to qualify for. He refuses to sign documents unless someone appears to be disabled. Disabilities are not always visible and a Dr should be capable of distinguishing the difference. He, however, is incapable of doing this. I would not recommend him for this reason.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

When I go in for my appointments I find he rushes every time and doesn’t answer my questions. He makes me feel very nervous about in to see him. Have recently switched to a new doctor

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Lindenschmidt has been my GP for several years now after I suffered a lengthy illness in my early 30's. He has been fantastic, always helpful. One of the best doctors I have dealt with (and a lot I have) I highly recommend him. Secondly, Denise is one of the most pleasant and cheerful people I have ever met a doctor's office....she actually makes going to the doctor's office a great experience. Thanks Denise!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I had great hopes about him being young doctor (older doesn't mean better care). I'm excited to say that he is more enlightened than most older doctors that I've had in the past! I couldn't be happier with him as my doctor. I can't say enough good things about him: very happy with his excellent caring and helpful mindset. He listens and always offers (I smoke: he still tells me to quit) helpful suggestions, in a polite, respectful manner. I would travel to a different city to keep him as my G.P, if need.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I am very well looked after, which as a senior, getting on in life, I really appreciate. Admin is super, and I can't say how kind and accommodating Denise has been over the years. I did have a recent concern, and tests were arranged in really short order. I got a personal call from Dr. Brian within hours of the last test, where I expected to wait a couple of weeks. He called with good news, not the usual "we'll call if something is wrong". I have been going to Dr. Brian since he opened his practise, and find him punctual, empathetic, and a responsive listener who treats people as unique individuals. Dr. Brian is very approachable and makes me feel comfortable with him as a medical advisor who keeps my own best interests top of mind, and gives me the time I need to discuss my medical issues. I consider myself to be fortunate to have Dr. Brian as my GP, and I can't say enough good things about both him and Denise in admin. I have been fortunate to have had many fine doctors in my life (they keep retiring), and am pleased to add Dr. Brian Lindenschmidt to that honour roll.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

excellent service from staff and doc. Hope Brian signs my death certificate lol

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Oops, I meant to rate Dr. Brian Lindenschmidt 5 stars, not 1 star. He and his staff are terrific!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

After our Doctor of many years retired, we needed a new Doctor. My husband and myself have been patients of Dr. Lindenschmidt for over 3 years. we are very happy with his excellent caring and helpful manner. He listens and always offers helpful suggestions. We would highly recommend him to others seeking kind and professional care. We love his receptionist Denise. She is super friendly and excellent in her job. Thank you Dr. Lindenschmidt and Denise.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016