Ratings for Dr. Brian Lindenschmidt

Dr. Lindenschmidt has been my GP for several years now after I suffered a lengthy illness in my early 30's. He has been fantastic, always helpful. One of the best doctors I have dealt with (and a lot I have) I highly recommend him. Secondly, Denise is one of the most pleasant and cheerful people I have ever met a doctor's office....she actually makes going to the doctor's office a great experience. Thanks Denise!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I had great hopes about him being young doctor (older doesn't mean better care). I'm excited to say that he is more enlightened than most older doctors that I've had in the past! I couldn't be happier with him as my doctor. I can't say enough good things about him: very happy with his excellent caring and helpful mindset. He listens and always offers (I smoke: he still tells me to quit) helpful suggestions, in a polite, respectful manner. I would travel to a different city to keep him as my G.P, if need.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I am very well looked after, which as a senior, getting on in life, I really appreciate. Admin is super, and I can't say how kind and accommodating Denise has been over the years. I did have a recent concern, and tests were arranged in really short order. I got a personal call from Dr. Brian within hours of the last test, where I expected to wait a couple of weeks. He called with good news, not the usual "we'll call if something is wrong". I have been going to Dr. Brian since he opened his practise, and find him punctual, empathetic, and a responsive listener who treats people as unique individuals. Dr. Brian is very approachable and makes me feel comfortable with him as a medical advisor who keeps my own best interests top of mind, and gives me the time I need to discuss my medical issues. I consider myself to be fortunate to have Dr. Brian as my GP, and I can't say enough good things about both him and Denise in admin. I have been fortunate to have had many fine doctors in my life (they keep retiring), and am pleased to add Dr. Brian Lindenschmidt to that honour roll.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

excellent service from staff and doc. Hope Brian signs my death certificate lol

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Oops, I meant to rate Dr. Brian Lindenschmidt 5 stars, not 1 star. He and his staff are terrific!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

After our Doctor of many years retired, we needed a new Doctor. My husband and myself have been patients of Dr. Lindenschmidt for over 3 years. we are very happy with his excellent caring and helpful manner. He listens and always offers helpful suggestions. We would highly recommend him to others seeking kind and professional care. We love his receptionist Denise. She is super friendly and excellent in her job. Thank you Dr. Lindenschmidt and Denise.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

This Doctor is not helpful if you want to apply for the disability credit- you have to be near death for him to sign it. There are various disabilities that he does not recognize such as Dyslexia, and other learning disabilities that may not be apparent when you see someone, but they may qualify for the disability credit. My son is ADHD and has a learning disability and he qualified but with approval from a different Doctor. If you don't look disabled, don't bother asking this guy!!!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Brian Lindenschmidt has been fantastic with my husband and our children. He listens patiently and had always made referrals when we've requested. His receptionist Denise is very professional and we never have to wait long to see the doctor. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I had my initial doubts about a young doctor but he is a breath of fresh air. I couldn't be happier with him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

My previous doctor closed his practice and I was lucky Dr. Brian opened his. Never had to wait. Receptionist gets you in quickly. He has or makes time to inquire. As an older patient, I have medications and have had a few procedures done. He always double checks. He makes his notes right away on his computer, emails the prescription to the pharmacy so it ready for me. He is excellent at referrals if required. I could not have had a better doctor for my age and health.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014