Dr. Shefali Tuli

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shefali Tuli

She is so kind and so are the staff. I have never waited more than 15 mins and my appointments are never rushed, Dr Tuli takes the time to investigate my problem and explain things to me so I understand. My last visit wasn't for a cleaning but I have seen many of the hygienists and they are wonderful. I have told many family and friends to come to Dr Tulis office.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Great team, warm friendly and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I am so happy that I found Dr Tuli and her office at Sherway Dentistry. The staff make me feel so welcome and Dr Tuli is very good at explaining things to me and she is never pushy. I have seen a few hygienists too for cleanings and they were painless yet effective. Go to this office they are very good at what they do plus care about the patients!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Simply the best. I feel like family when I go there. Caring, friendly, and professional staff.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I have been going to Sherway Dentistry for 6 years and the service is amazing and everyone is extremely friendly and helpful. I feel comfortable and welcomed every time I come in for my checking and cleanings. Dr Tuli never fails to be informative and patient with every procedure. Would highly recommend Dr Tuli

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I find that Dr. Tuli takes time to explain all the procedures. She explain all the pros and cons of the treatment so that I can make an independent judgement. Her and her staff are very friendly and professional with great customer service.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr. Tuli and her staff are great! Family oriented office, friendly, great with kids and competent.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Very bad experience in the office, two appointments as new patient and Doctor not available.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Very arrogant, difficult to deal with. Never recomand

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Worst dental office ever the receptionist is very unhelpful rude impolite .. Disrespectful .. I will never go there ..

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015