Ratings for Dr. Pradeep Balakrishnan

Horrible treatment in hospital. We are all threatened with ECT (electric shock therapy) and forced injections here at Royal Jubilee Hospital here in Victoria, BC. He is mindless and boring. I feel like a slave, forced, bullied, constrained, oppressed, enforcement, harassment, intimidation, threats, arm-twisting, pressure, blackmail, sexual assault, menace, duress, restraint and brow-beating and coercion.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

He clearly does not care. Doesn't listen and is uninterested. Very disappointed with him.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I am very sensitive to side effects. Balikrishnan heard me say I had horrible side effects for 5 years, and his response was he had to get to know me more in order to decrease the medication. All in all it seems if you cross him he has a temper. I don't think he really cares that much. Typical psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

This man's ego is astounding. He is a bully and shows very little compassion. He does not listen and makes assumptions. I was also put off by the way he talked about my previous Dr. who is his colleague. Victoria Mental Health Centre is a mess at the moment and the most vulnerable are suffering. Too bad the Times Colonist doesn't have the balls to do an expose on the way its NOT run.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Dr. Balakrishnan visited Homewood in 2013/ 2014 here in Ontario and removed my tonsils without my permission and even tried to get one of his staff to get a sperm sample from me. totally incompetent not to mention criminal!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Mt Doctor deprived me of my Class 1 Professional Driver's License for no valid reason, and all my friends supported me in this assessment of Dr. Balakrishnan's behaviour.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Worst Psychiatrist out there. Watch out! Diagnoses how he feels. Doesn't listen to patients!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013