Ratings for Dr. John M. Budzinski

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

When I moved to the Buffalo area, I had recommendations for Dr. Budzinski from two separate individuals who did not know each other- one of whom I met shortly after arriving in the area, and one who had moved to the town I was leaving shortly before I moved. All it took was one appointment with him to determine that I had an aggravated cyst, which was likely causing fertility issues, and to refer me to a specialist who then ended up removing one of my ovaries because the cyst had rendered it useless. Prior to Dr. Bud, I had seen 2 MDs and an OB/GYN who never noticed any warning signs, even though I had presented over the years with intermittent pain in my reproductive area and had several tests performed. The wait in his office IS unusually long, but he truly does take his time with each case/patient and is very thorough. I'm really very glad I took the advice of those two people or I might still be having those pains and being frustrated with my difficulty in conceiving.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

Dr. Budzinski has been my doctor for 25 years. There may be a bit of a wait to see him, but that's only because he takes his time with each of his patients. He talks with you, answers questions, and gets to know you as a person and not just a patient...and that's what makes all the difference. If you call him for test results, he personally calls you back that same evening and gives you all of the information and answers to every question you have. He explains everything thoroughly. He is very knowledgeable and shares information at a level that is completely comprehendable to a typical patient who doesn't have a medical degree. He is calming and caring, no matter what the situation. I have complete faith and trust in him and his abilities. He is wonderful!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Great doctor. Usually a waiting period in the waiting room, but you just cant predict when a baby will be born! Never had any issues with doctor. Seeing him for 16 years now.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Great doctor, but never on time

flag | Submitted October 3, 2008

Dr. John M. Budzinski's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1960)