Ratings for Dr. Raphael Elemuo

I saw Dr. Elemuo in Outpatients at Creston Valley Hospital and found him considerate, knowledgeable and very thorough. Very much appreciated.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Great response and support at our long term care facility. We are happy to have his expertise.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Elemuo is a very qualified doctor. He is the most caring/kind Doctor you will find. I didn't find him rude nor did he rush me out. I didn't overstay my appointment and was very pleased with his care.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

This doctor is very thorough. The first time I met him, he refused to sign my disability form until he scrutinized my past medical records. I think he is efficient and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

Very thorough and knowledgable. Polite. Would recommend Dr E. to my best friend

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

New dr. In Creston. Very helpful and thorough. He helped with my medical problem and was quick to follow up

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

He is new to Creston, & cant understand him. He doesn't listen to his patience. He is very rude & will not send you to another dr. to get help if he cant do it. I fell that any one under his care better be healthy or they will die under his care. He doesn't care & rushes u out

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Very nice, and seems knowledgeable, but his speech is very difficult for me to understand. He has a very strong accent, as English is not his first language. I have to ask him to repeat things frequently so that I understand what he is telling me. Very pleasant manner.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012