Ratings for Dr. Neil Kanhai

Patient and thorough. Took the time to listen to and answer all questions during an extremely busy ER night. Was able to focus on the present and provide exceptional care.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Excellent, great bedside manner, kind, knowledgeable, and super hot

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Sexiest MD ever. He can turn anyone on. I find him knowledgeable and suited for anything

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Oh my god. This man saved my life. He provided me palliative care at aged 27 based on my use of the UHN tools for pain prescription by Dr Andrea Furlan. He gave me enough steroids to cure my vascular issues and prevent an aneurism.. I honestly cried for 5 minutes walking out of the hospital and am getting tears now. 10 days of relief and a promise to help me was the nicest thing any doctor has done for me in 6 years and 3000 nerve blocks without any pain drugs to help.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Very helpful, and can appreciate the whole-patient care. Glad we saw him. To the point, very knowledgeable and approachable.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Broke my ankle around 2 am, got into st Joes ER right away and was given proper medication for pain right away. Dr. Kanhai saw me within 30 min and made sure i was comfortable and properly taken care of my entire stay. Also took the time to explain everything to me and also took the time to hear my concerns and worries and assure me I would be OK.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Very good physician. Dr Kanhai was very approachable and easy to communicate with. Understood the problem and explained clearly. Excellent patient care!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I went with my 15 years old son to the emergency at St. Joseph's hospital. Dr. Kanhai was an excellent doctor. Focused 100% on patient care. Will check if he takes new patients in his family practice.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Friendly, professional and helpful...especially in the ER is hard to find.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012