Dr. Ashley R. Curtis

Ratings for Dr. Ashley R. Curtis

My hair started thinning due to a thyroid issue. I went to see Dr. Curtis in March of 2017. I started her regime of supplements and a topical serum which is formulated for women. Very easy program. 6 months later, not only have I seen a dramatic turnaround with hair growth, fullness and shine but my mom, boyfriend, co-workers and hairdresser are amazed by the difference! The entire staff at the hair center at Dermatology Associates of Atlanta are professional, friendly and wonderful to work with. If you have thinning hair, this is a must go-to for a consultation and treatment.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I saw Dr. Curtis for hair loss, and she has helped me very much. I have seen greatly improved results using a combination of topical medication and supplements. She is very knowledgeable and trustworthy. She is also kind, which makes it easy to be honest about everything. She is not at all intimidating, and she always makes it seem that she will spend as much time with you as you need. I always leave appointments satisfied with the information and care I have received.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Curtis and her entire staff are probably one of the most professional and knowledgeable groups on the East Coast. Very friendly and patient oriented...never in a rush to get to the next client. Have recommended Dr. Curtis to all my friends and family. Highly recommend becoming a patient!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

On time, kind, knowledgable and wonderful bedside manner

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

If you are looking for compassion and sensitivity for hair loss you want find it here. Seems knowledgeable but very matter of fact and business oriented quick and to the point. If you are struggling with your hair loss and emotionally disturbed by it be prepared!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

i was petty distraught over having issues with Lichen Sclerosus and saw Dr. Curtis for it. I loved her. Took a friend of mine who is a nurse who also liked her very much and plans to use her in the future as well. I thought she was professional and knowledgeable and took the time to explain my disease and seemed very compassionate about it.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Dr. Ashley R. Curtis's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 2007)