Ratings for Dr. Marc A. WEINSTEIN

Easy to make appointments...professional, yet friendly staff...clean...skilled, knowledgeable doctors

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Weinstein for over 20 years, he is the Michelangelo of Dentists. Lisa, the Hygienist, is wonderful. The staff is very helpful and efficient too. I recommend them very highly.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

THE BEST dentist I have ever been to. He's fair, professional and has never, ever caused any pain. ..even injecting Novacain (sp) doesn't hurt. He's a true artist. I had extensive dental work done and Dr.Marc made sure my temporary teeth looked just as good as the permanent bridge. His attention to detail is immaculate and he offers choices to different problems, accommodating all levels of pricing. It's truly a pleasure to go to the dentist now that my family and I have found Dr. Marc.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

The care I have received over the last 20+ years at Maspeth Dental has been the best! They have relieved my every discomfort by solving my many dental problems. Their knowledge of and dedication to providing the best care is apparent with every encounter. Dr. Weinstein is considerate and caring as well as skillful and intent on providing the best of care.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr Weinstein is a true professional and a caring person, he also takes time to explain to you what he is going to do. Besides he knows his stuff he makes you feel very comfortable. He's the Best!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Great staff. Appointments are always on time. Dr. Weinstein is very patient, I'm never in pain and explains every process to my understanding. The staff is great. Friendly and caring environment. The best dentist I have every known.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

The most knowledgeable dentist I ever met! Painless too!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I have being terrified of the dentist for years. My husband has being going to Dr. Weinstein. I finally went what a fantastic and caring dentist. His staff is the best they just make you so relaxed.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I have feared dentistry since childhood. I have very sensitive teeth and I dread even routine cleanings. Dr. Weinstein was recommended to me almost 15 years ago, and I am very satisfied.....he is very re-assuring, patient, and makes sure I have no undue discomfort.......very clean rooms (important to me), good staff, on-time appointments...

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013