Ratings for Dr. Andre Jordan

Never knew working with doctors would be so fun. Dr.Jordan is seriously an amazing Dentist. He will make you feel as comfortable as possible and will answer every single question you have for him. Come to Mint Dentistry at East Houston and get those unnecessary wisdom teeth pulled by our EXT master and feel no pain whatsoever.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

This was my Second, visit and it was a great experience, definitely will recommend to others

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Very awesome experience. The staff and Dr Jordan are very friendly. This place is also very modern. They have Netflix, Hulu, Pandoroa while you are being served. Along with massage chairs. I am so loving it here They also have tablets with Beats headphones! How about that. They are very informative and gentle. I will be making my daughter an appointment. Thuy is very awesome and gentle hygeienst. I didnt feel a thing when she cleaned my teeth. Way to go Mint Dentistry!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Great dentist, my girlfriend and I have switched to Dr jordan and we have no regrets. Polite staff, relaxing office and very professional work.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

This is my new favorite dentist office. Everyone is super friendly. The Dr. Jordan is amazing and the facility is better than any I've seen. You won't be disappointed. My fiancé is even considering switching to Mint after a lifetime with his current dentist. I was seen on time and left with no questions left unanswered.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Jordan and his staff are phenomenal. The facility is nice and warmth with the finest hospitality

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Doctor Jordan and his staff were amazing they made me fill comfortable and relaxed

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015