Ratings for Dr. Leslie M. Gonzalez

Dr. Gonzalez almost killed me! I had a routine hysterectomy where she lacerated my colon and out suture lines in my colon. It was not discovered until 6 days post op even though the nurses, myself, my family and friends expressed deep concern. She ignored all signs until the nurses whom were my colleagues went around her and called in another team of Dr's. I had peritonitis and sepsis and given a 3% chance of survival. I've had 6 subsequent surgeries and chronic health problems due to my colon leaking into my body for 6 days. I was a nurse and have been disabled since this occurred. I won the malpractice suit because she admitted fault and to another malpractice suit she lost on a forced delivery but we were not given the details to that case. In California the malpractice max is $250,000 and I'm left trying to live on disability w overwhelming medical bills that have piled up because of her "mistake"! I had someone call me that was going to go to surgery w her over a bartholin cyst. I sent this person to another Dr because I had 8 years of nursing in OB/GYN and the patient saw the Dr I recommended and was given a simple prescription and was healed in days. This Dr was going to do SURGERY!!!! She is the worst Dr I've known of in my 27 years as a nurse! I would not let her take care of my animal!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr Gonzalez has been a great OBGYN. My wife had seen several doctors before Dr Gonzalez and had mixed feelings. She makes a person feel as if there is no one else in the office. She attends to her patients and actually cares about them.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Dr. Gonzalez is great! She has great bedside manner and did a great job on my c-section. She delivered our first baby and we are very pleased with her services. We highly recommend her. :)

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

She is a very kind and caring doctor who is willing to listen to concerns and takes them seriously. Her new office is great!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

Wonderful manner, knowledgable and considerate. She is very accessable and makes you feel very comfortable. Her staff is equally polite and helpful. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

Dr. Gonzalez delivered our first baby. She definitely seems to know her stuff, but was not very forthcoming with details unless we asked (since it was our first pregnancy). Very busy office, often ran late in the morning. Older facilities and equipment. Delivered our healthy baby perfectly via c-section, though. She is very kind and professional. She had a very calm, cool, reserved bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Dr. Leslie M. Gonzalez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Los Alamitos, CA