Ratings for Dr. Semira Bayati

Dr. Bayati was recommended to me by one of my other Dr's. I wanted to have neck,brow,eye,and face work done and was nervous because I had head and neck radiation as well as chemotherapy. Dr Bayati was fantastic, all my questions answered and made my feel totally confortable with moving forward with surgery. The Dr. Bayati and the entire staff are fantastic. The follow up and attention is beyond what I expected. I highly recommend Dr. Bayati.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Best office ! Dr Bayati is amazing . She gave me back my confidence with a breast augmentation and some liposuction . I cannot believe how happy I am . I recommend her without hesitation .

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Caring, to the point while also clearly listened to my personal goals!!! Really appreciated...

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr Bayati and staff are exceptional . I went into surgery very informed and educated. I had my breast done and I am so happy . They are perfect . I will be back for bigger and better things.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Outstanding service and surgery for my 13 year old daughter. My daughter was quickly put at ease about her cyst that needed to be removed. Surgery went smoothly and the doctor and staff made sure she was comfortable during and after surgery.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

I had my breast done. They look like they did when I was a teenager. Perky, perfect, Dr Bayati and her staff are amazing. They took very good care of me before and after the surgery. I highly recommend this office and I look forward to having my tummy tuck next year .

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Bayati is wonderful. She knew what I needed to get rid of certain sagging and wrinkles, which was a facelift, brow lift, neck lift, fat graft and upper and lower eyelids. I am amazed at the results! I am 66 years old and look 15 years younger. The fat graft was more than I expected. I feel like I lost 10 extra pounds! The after care facility recommended by her was the best. Her staff is equally wonderful. They are so helpful and friendly. I feel like I am part of their family. I would recommend the Bayati team to anyone seeking plastic surgery procedures.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Had a mommy makeover and am 6 weeks post-op. I am absolutely amazed and pleased with my results thus far. I have started the laser scar removal and even after only one session I have seen improvements.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Dr. Bayati is a perfectionist! Not only is she great at her job, she is kind and caring with her patients. Her staff and nurses are very thorough and I always know that I am in great hands! Thanks ladies!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

The staff (Wendy and April) and dr. Bayati were stellar. I really enjoyed my experience with them and thank them very much. Very professional and very kind.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Semira Bayati's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)
  • Boston University

• Face-lift
  • Breast augmentation
  • Botox injections
  • Liposuction
  • Neck lift

• Midwestern Association of Plastic Surgeons Annual Meeting - First Place – Resident Research Award “Improving Survival in a Prefabricated Flap Using Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor”