Ratings for Dr. Semira Bayati

Dr. Bayati and her staff provided exceptional care. Dr. Bayati performed my tummy tuck perfectly and she and her staff provided excellent post-surgery care. I highly recommend Dr. Bayati.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I had breast done with Dr Bayati. She did an amazing job ! They look better than when I was teenage girl . Her office staff is very efficient and friendly. I would recommend this office to everyone .

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Bayati and her staff were phenomenal. So caring and very professional. I would recommend her office to all friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Had a small procedure done as a follow up from a skin check with dermatologist. Overall it was a great experience and the staff and doctor were extremely professional, courteous, and caring. I had a similar treatment done before with a different physician and this was a world away different in the best way possible. Highly recommend Dr. Bayati to anyone needing her services.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I have never been so happy with my results. Dr. Bayati and her staff are very accommodating and made me feel very comfortable with my decisions.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

She did an excellent job with my mommy makeover. Some may be put off by her direct honesty, but I wasn't. I told her how I wanted to look and then took all of her advice on how to achieve what I wanted. My results are excellent.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Bayati and her staff are very professional and knowledgeable. He patient contact lady, Christine is very calming, professional and knows everything about the procedures including what to expect when healing and was there for me the entire process. I was not expecting as great an experience as I had but it was unbelievably positive!! And the results are fantastic!!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I had a tummy tuck and liposuction, as well as a hernia repair. I have to say that Dr Bayati was super nice, an awesome doctor and her follow up was amazing. I still send the staff there Christmas cards and they check in with me to see how I am doing from time to time. I think that if you got a poor "bedside manner" from her, maybe it was you. I have gone to other surgeons offices for a consult and was made to sit there for over two hours - only to get a rude dr on the other end. Dr Bayati is one that I would go to over anyone out there in Newport Beach or anywhere in So Cal. - Oh - and I got pregnant with TWIN BOYS after my tummy tuck and after having them -my tummy is still flat and amazing looking. Honest. I can still wear a bikini.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr Bayati at first was very sure of herself to what she could offer me and sold me on her plan to reconstruct my scared nipple. She was suppose to do nipple reconstruction/scar revision and location. Right before my surgery she had me sign a consent to remove the nipple which was never discussed at any other time. I asked questions as I always did but once again she gets irritated by any questions. She basically said don't worry about it I won't take your nipple unless it is gonna die.I didn't really understand why this was being handled minutes before my surgery when it was never a option prior to this. Her plan to save my nipple is why I paid her the money or I wouldn't of done it.Well I woke up without a nipple and she said it was because she didn't think I would of liked the results. I have lived with my scared nipple for twenty five years now and if I knew she was just gonna cut it off I wouldn't of had her do the surgery. I am very unhappy and warn everyone not to trust her

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

i love dr. bayati!!!!!! i got my breast reduction done by her and she did an amazing job!! my breasts look exactly how i wanted them to look! dr bayati is so friendly and sweet and caring i would highly recomend her to everyone! her staff is amazing too especially april. ive just had an all around great experience with her!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. Semira Bayati's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)
  • Boston University

• Face-lift
  • Breast augmentation
  • Botox injections
  • Liposuction
  • Neck lift

• Midwestern Association of Plastic Surgeons Annual Meeting - First Place – Resident Research Award “Improving Survival in a Prefabricated Flap Using Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor”

Medicaid / Medi-Cal