Ratings for Dr. Svetlana Talalenko

Dr. Talalenko and her entire staff are excellent. they are professional as well as friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend her and have to a number of my friends.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Svetlana Talalenko for many years now and we absolutely love her and her staff. Due to prior experience we are both anxious when seeing the dentist. They have made this experience so much better for us. The dental hygienist is super nice and caring and talks you through all the steps. I highly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Svetlana Talalenko at Lana's Dental Care has been my dentist for over 15 years. She and her staff have taken care of all of my dental needs and worked all sorts of wonderful miracles where no easy solution was to be found. I praise this dentist and highly recommend her to anyone looking for great service, wonderful expertise, terrific results, all rendered with patience and understanding, both as a doctor and a human being. If you are looking for a fantastic dentist, please look no further than Dr. Talalenko who, together with her staff, will take care of all your dental needs in great fashion.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Please do not go to this office! Her husband is the office manager-I called to discuss billing and why I was not called to schedule appt for filling the office manager said he doesn't call people. He also did not give me a break down of costs and says I must have misplaced it. I told him the only thing he gave me was a referral to the oral surgeon. He was talking over me and hung up on me twice and told me the dentist was busy and even if I do speak to her nothing will be done. He makes you feel very uncomfortable when you go in and is not very friendly. Its almost as if he has an issue with our ethnicity. He told me to go somewhere else and he will transfer my records. Its a shame her husband is going to ruin Dr. Lanas reputation. He also stated I can talk to Dr. Lana but nothing will be done to him and he runs the practice how he wants. He laughed, called me unbelievable and hung up on me. I should have thought twice about going here when he got smart with me on the phone the first time I made an appointment. I already requested from the insurance company not to participate with them and they should send someone in to investigate how they interact with patients including how they do not explain charges or what procedure will be done. Their daughter already has bad reviews so I figured well the mother is older and had better ratings so maybe it wont be so bad. I was wrong! They hygienist is really nice and sweet but I will not return to that office again!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr Sveltlana was recommended to me after having a horrific dental experience. Dr Lana is caring, gentle and explains everything. There are rarely any pts in the waiting room, so her procedures are never rushed. I highly recommend Dr Lana and all her staff, they are truly wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

D. Lana and her staff are professional and caring. We have been going to Lana's Dental Care for years and would not go anywhere else! Dr Lana and her staff make sure your are comfortable, pain free, and getting the best dental care possible. Five stars!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Svetlana Talalenko is an excellent dentist. She took the time to explain every procedure she was doing. For example, when I got my dental implants, Dr. Svetlana was very supportive, and thorough when explaining the process. She is a professional and has a naturally lovely personality. I would recommend Dr. Svetlana to everyone. She is the best dentist I have ever had.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I've been with Dr. Svetlana for 9 years now and have always been really happy with her work, and how nice and professional. I also really like her support staff (hygenist, etc). My mentally disabled daughter also comes here too and both the entire office has always been super nice and very good with her. A+!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Very professional and caring dentist. Takes her time to ensure procedure is done right and you are comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Lana is not only a fine dentist, but she is extremely caring and she practices what I would call "gentle dentistry", as she is very concerned about her patients and does not wish to have them feel any pain whatsoever. She goes above and beyond the normal to ensure that your work is pain free and she is constantly checking to make sure you are comfortable. Her people have been with her a long time and it is clear that they enjoy working with her. In addition, the office manger is her husband, Sergei, who is a super guy that takes care of making sure you make your appointments. This is one of those family affairs that I only wish I had when I was younger, but without a doubt, having spent a significant sum of money on the repair of my teeth, I would not have it any other way knowing that Dr. Lana was there if there was ever a problem. This is one very class outfit. You won't regret using them.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016