Ratings for Dr. William M. Duke

I have been to many doctors in my lifetime - whether mine or family members- & I find Dr duke to be a caring & a great bedside manner ! I would recommend Dr Duke to anyone who needs a wonderful doctor - who is interested in patient not money! And his office workers are one nicer than the other!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Hes my friends doctor for many years. I have talked to him many times and can honestly say hes a great doctor who cares about people in every way.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Best doctor ever and a really good guy. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Excellent doctor who truly cares and not out to push you out the door with some quick fix; also very personable and has very witty stories

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

Best doctor ever, I actually look forward to appointments! Dr. Duke is extremely knowledgable and has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Dr. Duke is the best MD.Hes kind and considerate with all his patients.He also really cares about them.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Is there usually a wait to see the doctor? Yes, but only because Dr. Duke is a phenomenal doctor who cares deeply about his patients and takes the time to personally know and treat everyone. His practice is not limited to the elderly, either, so don't hesitate to make an appointment. Dr. D is just a cool guy to talk with! --From a loyal patient for over 7 years.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Great doctor....but very long wait time awesome staff clean office

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

The only downside to Dr. Duke is the wait time, but this is completely dwarfed by the time and interest that he shows patients. I've never had a doctor that seemed to care as much. Also, my veins are impossible to hit, and his staff hit my veins the first time. Honestly, I'm so glad I found him. I'm currently switching insurers and am buying based on his accessibility as an in-network doctor.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Simply put Dr Duke is the best pcp in the state of NY. The kindest and most caring doc I ever had the pleasure of having an appt with.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011