Ratings for Dr. Cody C. Mecham

I've been going to Dr. Cody for a long time and he's the best living chiropractor I've ever seen. He's effective, very efficient and extremely affordable. He's exceedingly knowledgeable. I recommend him to everyone and encourage you to give him a try.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Cody C. Mecham is an excellent chiropractor. He is very knowledgeable, a good listener, energetic, happy, and committed to helping people, I am fortunate to receive care from him. Most importantly, he is a kind person who is making a difference to the quality of life of his patients; I know he has for me. He did a complete exam with x-rays and recommended a series of treatments and exercises that I can do to help keep my body in line hopefully pain free. After just a few visits I could really feel a difference. He really takes care of his patients. I get the sense being in his office that his patients really love and respect him as do I. The front office and Eric Van Slooten are excellent too. They are friendly and efficient and I have always received great service. I would highly recommend this clinic to others seeking chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Cody Mecham is a very friendly, fun and energetic doctor. He knows his stuff and does a fantastic job. I was very pleased with the service.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012