Ratings for Dr. Toni Varela

After one treatment of prolozone I've been able to walk pain free with my knee healing. I'm going back for my second shot and will update how it goes. But thankfully I won't need surgery!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

An encyclopedia of knowledge, and a true gem of a person. I'm so thankful to have her care. I am cancer free now and feel empowered emotionally to live a truly joyous and healthy life.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Varela is truly an angel. Unfortunately she moved to San Francisco, which is a far commute from me since I'm in Antioch, but she's worth the drive. She listened to me and figured out what was going on with me when no one else could. She treated me like a person, used a fundamental approach to my health and concerns I had rather than using steroids like all other doctors recommended for the pain I experienced. I feel like a brand new person. Almost afraid to say that since I was in such bad shape, but really, I feel cured. For once, I can honestly say that I believe in the my body's ability to heal and believe in a doctor that's really there for me and believes in my healing abilities too. 5 stars for her, 4 for the walnut creek office she was at.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013