Ratings for Dr. Pamala L. Good

I hate Coast Dental. Never again. Terrible. Nope...

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I first went to Dr. Good because my dentist died and I had an issue that needed taken care of. She did ok with that issue and then the problems started. For almost a year, I requested a teeth cleaning and was refused because I had not had my new patient exam(after spending thousands, at that point) When they finally did get me in for the new patient, they came up with another 3 K worth of stuff to be done, three different cleanings, and that tooth brush everyone has been talking about that I already have. Anyway, we changed insurances to get away from that place. She can't keep help in her office and they never answer the phones. You literally have to go into the office to talk to someone. She will tell you that you have issues that you don't have and ignore the ones that you do have. I do not recommend.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

I've been calling this Doctors office for two weeks. Left several messages with no call back. I have put time and effort in trying to see the Dentist, appears this Dentist and staff does not care about people, I'll will be changing providers.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I've been calling the office for three days straight!!! NO ONE has ever returned my call. Not to mention that Cigna Dental has been trying to call them as well and received no assistance. This is probably one of the most unprofessional dental institutions I've ever been assigned to. Never again.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I loved Dr. Good. She was nice and explained everything to me. I'm glad I didn't listen to the other reviews.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Stay away from Dr. Pam Good. She is unprofessional and rude to both her patients and staff. She charges you for things that are supposed to be covered by insurance. For example, I was charged a copay of $5.00 for OSHA sterilization of equipment. This was supposed to be covered and is the responsibility of the dental practice. I went to another DDS, and I did NOT have a copay for routine cleaning. Also Pam Good and her staff will push you hard to purchase a high-end electric toothbrush... Don't fall for that trap. Also, the office is terribly disorganized.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Went for an initial appointment. Was lectured for a while that I hadn't had a cleaning in 3 yrs (life happens). Estimate for my services was almost 3k, with insurance. Have since asked around and gotten mult other opinions and they are charging VERY HIGH, even the cleaning was prob hundred $ more than other places for the equivalent. Refused to give me my xrays in digital form, despite how much they charge for things they claim they don't have digital equipment. Asked for an antibiotic while awaiting root canal (as the endo rec'd) and they refused without me coming in again, despite having just seen me. No I'm not going back so they can overcharge me and lecture me some more. While the Dentist was nice, I am very disappointed.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr Good is great! She took her time with me and answered all my questions! Her staff was friendly. I had to wait a little longer than I wanted to, but she was honest and spoke to me like a caring friend! I will return back to this office soon! Thanks Dr. Good.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

COAST DENTAL IS HORRIBLE! 1.5hrs before being called to the back. Xrays went fine. No doors on the exam rooms so I heard the Dr argue with another patient about their dental issue. AWKWARD! The dental assistant asked me to sign off on the procedures for the visit and said that I would have a cancer screen and initial exam totaling $55. I knew something was wrong with the cost as my copay was only $5, so I declined the screen. Another staff member did the gum check and informed me that I had to buy an electric toothbrush. Finally, 2.5hrs later, I saw the Dr. She never even introduced herself to me at all (It was, after all, my first visit). The doctor checked my mouth for a few mins, and after nothing stood out to her, I showed her the tooth that was bothering me. She then explained that I could possibly get away with a filling, but if she couldn't do it, she would have to put on a crown for $850 because she did not do porcelain crowns which ins covered. There was more...no room. SCAM!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013