Ratings for Dr. Brent Holland

I have had chronic pain since a rodeo accident in 1999. Dr. Holland understood what happened to me and the trauma I sustained. He did acupuncture for twice a week for two months, but when I told him I was feeling much better he was fine for treating me once a week. I go once a month now to make sure I stay out of pain. Dr. Holland listens to you and doesn't rush you out of his office. I have even had to walk in his office unannounced due to being in pain, Dr. Holland was willing to treatment. Staff is very professional and caring. I have been to acupunctures in Oklahoma before but he is the best. My entire family sees Dr. Holland and I tell everyone about him.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Holland has helped me with a pinched nerve in my neck, and back pain. He explains what he is doing , and is very concerned with making the proper adjustments .

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

I came to Holland Health due to head and back aches. The first day I came to my appointment I was greeted with a smile and I felt like every question that I had was answered. I did not feel like our visit was rushed, which often happens at a doctor's office, and Dr. Holland was very attentive. After a few visits I felt like a new person! I appreciated the appointment reminder texts and messages. I am a nurse who has a significant medical background and I was highly impressed with the bedside manner. I will be taking my family there from now on and I highly recommend Holland Health to my friends.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr. Holland helps me with my wrists, I have pain in both wrists from my computer. He is very helpful and always makes my wrists feel better. I have been to several people in the past and no one has helped me with my problem like Dr. Holland. He has even suggested things to prevent the pain from coming back!!!! I would reccomend him to anyone I know!!!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

I was treated for a heel spur and back pain caused from the spur. Dr. Holland took X-rays , and explained in detail the problems. The staff was very friendly, and also professional . I would highly recommend Dr. Holland. My insurance was properly billed, and his rates were reasonable .

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

He was not to bill insurance, cash patient only, original agreement made on first visit. They back billed insurance anyways now trying to say over $1000.00 is what is owed, was told no that is not correct by Dr., but office staff tried to collect payment. Dr. would not speak to me the day office staff tried to bill me, Dr. hid in his office. Pre-paid for acupuncture did not receive all of those services, they have not refunded amount overpaid. Asked for medical records was told would have them in a matter of days, it has been weeks and still no medical records.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

He is open to the idea that patients can be informed and make decisions about thier treatment. Also, the staff is very nice and friendly. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012