Ratings for Jodi A. Allen

I have so many nice things to say about Jodi and her staff. She was recommended to me by a family member after I was having a very hard time loosing weight and severe back pain after my pregnancy. I have never had a dr actually listen to me the way she does. She discovered I have hashimoto's which two dr's (pcp and endocrinologist) before her didn't even test for. 8 months before seeing her I saw an orthopedic dr who told me my back pain was because I'm 20lbs over weight. Jodi said that's not right and when the MRI results came back... guess what, she was right again! The whole building is super clean and tidy. The receptionists and nurses call you back promptly when you have questions. Just a wonderful place! So wonderful that after I moved a hr away I still go back! This is the kind of care you should expect from NP's and DR's, now I will not settle for less. A big Thank You to Jodi and her staff!!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014