Ratings for Dr. Jean M. Bouquet

I've seen many doctors, I have CLL and other "issues" & my spouse with M.S. & post spine surgical issues ; Having been a patient of Dr. Bouquet for over a decade, Doctor Jean Bouquet is, by far, the best doctor I've had. Period. As far as "staff", rated at 7 or 8, out of 10.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

My son in law has seen Dr. Bouquet for many years. I do not understand how this doctor and his staff are still in business. I believe you go there as a patient,,,you become a guiney pig for the drugs he prescribes....gets you further hooked and gets you in to a further mess than when you started. His staff (Linda) front desk and office manager (wife) are horrible people. Linda makes doctor decisions without even checking with the doctor. These are life or death decisions not being made by a certified doctor. Where are the medical code of ethics here? They require payment when payment is not due....the most unethical medical practice I have ever heard of. We will be filing a complaint with the American Medical Association, DORA and anyone else we feel should know about this practice and lack there of. This doctor and his staff should be out of business!!!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr Jean Bouquet, his wife and Linda his office assistance are a total joke. His license needs too be revoked immediately. He is a doctor like hocks his patience on narcotics and sucks they dry! Do not use this mother fucker! We are reporting him to the Colorado Medical Association to have his license revoke! His wife, the accountant, is a bitch and Linda, his front bullshit admin service is a totally incompetent! This guy is nothing but a pill pusher and a worthless doctor! Read the reviews and it very obvious! Scott Elkington

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Bouquet for about 15 years, We have put up with the same horror stories listed below about overcharging and not being able to get a refund. Linda (front desk) appears to have to no interest in actually doing her job, just collecting money whether it's warranted, legal or not. Prove to them that they've been paid twice (once by us and once by insurance) and you have to fight to get a refund. Docs wife (Brita) runs the billing, last time I managed to convince them to refund an obvious double-payment I was told "don't tell Brita that we're refunding your money or it'll never happen again"! Doc is a wonderful man and at one time was a caring/concerned physician, now he just writes prescriptions with no follow up on whether your actually getting better. My wife is now hooked on "happy pills" that do nothing and menopausal. Her depression is so bad that her last appointment she showed up at the office in tears. Only to be wrongly charged $100 up front by Linda, again (we do not have a co-pay and out deductible is satisfied for the year). The ensuing argument over billing has my wife even more of a wreck. We've had enough and are moving on. I suggest you steer clear of this office unless your wiling to be treated like crap by everyone but the guy handing out pills!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Bouquet for many years. I have always liked him. Malcolm, the Dr's longtime assistant is no longer with him (I really liked Malcolm) His receptionist (Linda) is a sociopath. Dr Bouquet was a very caring primary care physician. My personal opinion, and the reason why I need to make a change, is his remaining staff and the annoying medical school trainees who now do an inadequate job of preforming vitals.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

I have been a patient of dr bouquet for over 14 years. I have always been treated great until today. I have been sick for over a week and finally got an appointment. I arrived in plenty of time. I went to pay my co pay when i was informed that I had to pay 100.00 to be seen. I told the receptionist that i didnt have enough money and rather than try to figure out a solutions to the problem she said my appointment was cancelled. I have never felt so small in my life. After 14 years of going to that doctor i was treated like crap. I ended up in an urgent care and they got me right in. . No questions asked. Come to find out i have a horrible sinus infection. Sad to think that my business meant absolutely nothing to them. From now on I'll make sure to get really sick on payday only.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

This office is utterly repulsive. DO NOT GO HERE. The front desk lady Linda is extremely rude. After a year of being prescribed increasing doses of pain medicine and xanax, I became a walking zombie. They hand out pain pills like candy. After some time of being treated poorly and them taking a co pay from me- which my insurance did not require and they would NOT refund me!!!! I got a letter saying to find a different medical provider, and they would no longer be seeing me, leaving me in severe withdrawal. They are liars and cheats and are the reason we have so much prescription drug abuse. Do not go here for any reason.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

First of all, I've never in my life gone on a website and rated a business, company, doctor, ect.. But, my goal is that I don't want anyone else to have to experience what I went through with Dr. Bouquet. I very very highly recommend avoiding this family doctor at all costs.. I am a single father in my 20's who was in need of a good family doctor in the Parker area. I didn't do enough research on Bouquet, because I never imagined a Family Doctor's Office would be so terrible, but that's the last time I make this mistake. It's unbelievable how dishonest this Family Doctor's Office is. I had been seen by Dr. Bouquet for over 4 years (2010-2014) and it was always a very stressful experience with the front desk receptionist. She had made several mistakes with my co-pay. At first I thought they were honest mistakes and they would be sure to refund what was owed. But after several attempts to get my refund I gave up and decided to switch doctors. I really hate switching doctors, but I was left with no other options. I was making payments of $150 per visit, but later discovered through my insurance provider that I was only supposed to be paying a $10 co-pay. The receptionist agreed that I should be only paying the $10 co-pay and that a refund was due, but trying to get this refund from her was impossible. I was very disappointed that a Family Doctor would be so dishonest, but it taught me a huge lesson. If I had more time and energy, I would have made a stronger attempt at getting what is owed to me, but I just don't have the time. Dr. Boquet seems to be a very nice guy, but his staff is very very bad. It's a business for him and he's out to make money, which I understand, but Dr. Bouquet is doing business in a very illicit manner. And I thought after 4+ years of being a patient, they'd eventually treat me better, but that wasn't the case. I'm a very patient, mellow guy, but they brought out the worst in me. Please do not visit this medical office.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

After being told that their office accepted my insurance they claimed that I would have to pay upfront, I was told that once the insurance claim had been paid they would refund the overpayment. Long story short is that this office will take your cash for the full amount and then a full overpayment from your insurance and they will refuse to refund the overpayment. They will do nothing to solve the problems and at no time are you actually able to speak with Dr. Bouquet about any of this. Everything goes through Linda and nine times out of ten when you call to speak with them you dont even reach a person, only a message service regardless of which option you press. By far the worst Dr's Office I've ever had the displeasure to work with.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Dr. Jean M. Bouquet's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal