Ratings for Dr. Jean M. Bouquet

I have been a patient of Dr Bouquet's for 15 years and I still travel up to Parker from another state to see him. He is kind and knowledgeable and really cares about the patient. I have never had any problems with his staff although I have seen it happen to others. I do think he would be better off hiring an outside person for billing. As far as overprescribing I have never had that experience with him and he seems to stay up with the latest information on drugs. He is open to talking about alternatives to drugs such as diet and medication.

Submitted May 9, 2017

Update on Dr.Bouqet!! Because of his overprescribing of adderall and opiates he has been under investigation and has given up his ability to prescribe schedule 2 drugs. Now he is pushing suboxone and muscle relaxers. I wouldn't trust him because what if he suddenly can't prescribe suboxone ?? A lot of people will be left sick and in withdrawals . It's time this doctor leaves practicing all together . He has done enough damage. I'm sure he has made enough money from over charging 20plus years!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

After two years of seeing Dr.Bouqet I received a letter that he was being investigated by the DEA and could no longer prescribe to me. I had never had any billing issues because I was a cash patient and the staff seemed to really like that! (Less paperwork) . I believe Dr.Bouqet is a pill mill for Parker,Co. He recently had to fire almost half of his patients due a investigation on his medical practices. He gets you hooked on medication that is highly addictive and gives absolutely no care to all the people he has left in withdrawals. I believe sooner or later he will not be able to prescribe for pain management and hopefully will get his licensed pulled from board. Please!! If you care about your long term health DO NOT GO TO DR.BOUQET

Submitted February 28, 2017

I've seen many doctors, I have CLL and other "issues" & my spouse with M.S. & post spine surgical issues ; Having been a patient of Dr. Bouquet for over a decade, Doctor Jean Bouquet is, by far, the best doctor I've had. Period. As far as "staff", rated at 7 or 8, out of 10.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

My son in law has seen Dr. Bouquet for many years. I do not understand how this doctor and his staff are still in business. I believe you go there as a patient,,,you become a guiney pig for the drugs he prescribes....gets you further hooked and gets you in to a further mess than when you started. His staff (Linda) front desk and office manager (wife) are horrible people. Linda makes doctor decisions without even checking with the doctor. These are life or death decisions not being made by a certified doctor. Where are the medical code of ethics here? They require payment when payment is not due....the most unethical medical practice I have ever heard of. We will be filing a complaint with the American Medical Association, DORA and anyone else we feel should know about this practice and lack there of. This doctor and his staff should be out of business!!!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr Jean Bouquet, his wife and Linda his office assistance are a total joke. His license needs too be revoked immediately. He is a doctor like hocks his patience on narcotics and sucks they dry! Do not use this mother fucker! We are reporting him to the Colorado Medical Association to have his license revoke! His wife, the accountant, is a bitch and Linda, his front bullshit admin service is a totally incompetent! This guy is nothing but a pill pusher and a worthless doctor! Read the reviews and it very obvious! Scott Elkington

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Bouquet for about 15 years, We have put up with the same horror stories listed below about overcharging and not being able to get a refund. Linda (front desk) appears to have to no interest in actually doing her job, just collecting money whether it's warranted, legal or not. Prove to them that they've been paid twice (once by us and once by insurance) and you have to fight to get a refund. Docs wife (Brita) runs the billing, last time I managed to convince them to refund an obvious double-payment I was told "don't tell Brita that we're refunding your money or it'll never happen again"! Doc is a wonderful man and at one time was a caring/concerned physician, now he just writes prescriptions with no follow up on whether your actually getting better. My wife is now hooked on "happy pills" that do nothing and menopausal. Her depression is so bad that her last appointment she showed up at the office in tears. Only to be wrongly charged $100 up front by Linda, again (we do not have a co-pay and out deductible is satisfied for the year). The ensuing argument over billing has my wife even more of a wreck. We've had enough and are moving on. I suggest you steer clear of this office unless your wiling to be treated like crap by everyone but the guy handing out pills!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Bouquet for many years. I have always liked him. Malcolm, the Dr's longtime assistant is no longer with him (I really liked Malcolm) His receptionist (Linda) is a sociopath. Dr Bouquet was a very caring primary care physician. My personal opinion, and the reason why I need to make a change, is his remaining staff and the annoying medical school trainees who now do an inadequate job of preforming vitals.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

I have been a patient of dr bouquet for over 14 years. I have always been treated great until today. I have been sick for over a week and finally got an appointment. I arrived in plenty of time. I went to pay my co pay when i was informed that I had to pay 100.00 to be seen. I told the receptionist that i didnt have enough money and rather than try to figure out a solutions to the problem she said my appointment was cancelled. I have never felt so small in my life. After 14 years of going to that doctor i was treated like crap. I ended up in an urgent care and they got me right in. . No questions asked. Come to find out i have a horrible sinus infection. Sad to think that my business meant absolutely nothing to them. From now on I'll make sure to get really sick on payday only.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

This office is utterly repulsive. DO NOT GO HERE. The front desk lady Linda is extremely rude. After a year of being prescribed increasing doses of pain medicine and xanax, I became a walking zombie. They hand out pain pills like candy. After some time of being treated poorly and them taking a co pay from me- which my insurance did not require and they would NOT refund me!!!! I got a letter saying to find a different medical provider, and they would no longer be seeing me, leaving me in severe withdrawal. They are liars and cheats and are the reason we have so much prescription drug abuse. Do not go here for any reason.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Dr. Jean M. Bouquet's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Parker, CO