Ratings for Dr. Pierce Soffronoff

I had my annual appointment today, and because I asked about the test results from the test for osteopenia from last year and when it was needed again, I was charged my $20 copay and then $20 for an office visit on top of that...in other words I was charged DOUBLE for asking questions. I am furious, who knew doctors were going ala carte

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Almost 23 years ago he delivered my second son in record time. After a while I switched for convenience but soon returned to Dr. Soffronoff. He is very nice, soft-spoken, and smart. Have recommended him to many woman.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Soffronoff for over 10 years and I would not go to any other GYN....He caught a very rare pre-cancer cells and referred me to a specialist. He has always been a very kind and gentle doctor. If you need a GYN, give him a call..You will find that he make you very comfortable in an uncomfortable exam!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

Love him. He takes time to answer your questions, is very helpful. Awesome doctor. I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007

This doctor is one of the reasons I will not go to an ob/gyn again unless my midwife tells me I need to have something surgically removed. When I was 39 weeks pregnant with my first child, we were discussing possible induction if I went overdue and he said that we would use Cytotec. We indicated that we were not comfortable with Cytotec and would not consent to that, and he acted like we were assaulting him. He grabbed my chart and stormed out of the room.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

This doctor provides excellent service. He is thorough, mild mannered, and calls me at home to give me the results of my medical testing. He listens well and appears to be very knowledgeable in current research on women's issues.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2006

Dr. Pierce Soffronoff's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1974)