Ratings for Christa Scheunemann

My NP, Christa Scheunemann, along with my doctor, Dr. Jeremy Scarlett, are the Absolute Best team of medical professionals that I have ever had the pleasure of encountering!! However, this compliment goes directly to NP Christa Scheunemann. Christa has been treating me ever since I started seeing her back in 2014. Throughout each and every visit with Christa, she has shown Professionalism, Outgoingness, Kindness, Compassion, Knowledge, and a total Dedication to her patients that goes far beyond the normal bedside manner that any medical professional has ever shown. And it is a total breath of fresh air in knowing that, once she enters the clinic room that I've been assigned to, that I am going to get the absolute best, most caring and informative care that I can possibly receive! Christa not only cares for her patients...She also shows deep caring and concern for anyone and everyone that is involved with her patients. This is an extreme rarity that can Only come from a doctor or nurse practitioner who knows, is fully aware, and has the true definition of patient concern, compassion, and bedside manner, embedded deep within them. At this same time, Christa also expresses that "Tough Luv" attitude at anytime and everytime that she needs to. That is also very commendable. NP Christa Scheunemann is a true credit not only to her profession...but also to her employer, staff members, the doctor she serves under, and to the patients that she treats. And she deserves the utmost respect. I feel that Advanced Pain Management should consider themselves very Blessed to have a medical professional employee like NP Christa Scheunemann. She is just a warm and caring person. And I am honored and privileged that I am one of her patients. Sincerely, Brian Wright!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Christa Scheunemann's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.