Ratings for Gail Lagana

I agree that she acts like she is junior high (even dresses like she is) and loves to gossip. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Don't waste your time by going to Gail. She acts like she is in junior high school with her gossip and inane chatter. I don't see her as being very bright. Just not worth the time.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Gail is disrespectful and unprofessional. I left the practice because she loves to gossip. I went to the doc for a pre op physical. After the surgery a person I hadn't seen in 2 years called and said she heard I had surgery and wanted to know how I was. I asked where she heard it and said she had an appointment with Gail and that she told her. Gail had told me about other patients (mostly family member) and when they have been in and what the issue is. She always tried to engage me in gossip and when I point blank told her that she was unprofessional and had no respect for her patients and HIPAA. I left and found a great practice where they actually act professional.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Always great , always calls back and is friendly and open to discussion. Never had to wait at appointments

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Not helpful and very disrespectful. Does not care about patients and always seems bored with you. Front office staff is very rude.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Gail is arrogant and unprofessional. She talks at you, not with you. I once raised the issue about a medical error that I discovered by viewing my medical records. She refused to discuss it and said she would look into it and get back to me. That was almost 2 years ago and she has never contacted me. She is extremely unprofessional and unethical

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014