Ratings for Dr. John D. Webber

Dr.Webber and his staff botched up my wife 09/05/2012 she went in for a simple out patient procedure and caught a infection and almost died. She was sent home with a infection and almost died. She is at home with a I've in her arm, we are running antibiotics 4 times a day for the next four weeks hoping she make it thru there carelessness...

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr. Webber performed Gall Bladder surgery on 09/28/2010.. He was very skilled and I am feeling like a new person.. no setbacks.. Thanks Dr. Webber.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Dr Webber now also does procedures at Doctors Hospital and the staff there couldn't be nicer. Dr Webber performed a lap band procedure for me on 6/18/2009 at Doctors Hospital. (You got to love a surgeon who brings all his own instruments to surgery! Dr. Webber is very skilled, the procedure went smoothly and I was up walking the same day of my surgery.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Dr. Webber did my surgery in May, 2006. He made me and my family feel confident with his work. He did an excellent job and is a very friendly doctor. He is young and energetic and has a good bed side manner. The only bad thing is he works out of Harper hospital and I had a terrible stay there.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2006

Dr. John D. Webber's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1992)

Kaiser-Permanente