Ratings for Melissa A. Dercks

I consider her a drug pusher. She does not respect my wishes about not taking additional meds. She know I prefer the natural approach but she continues to push on taking more drugs. I am very sensitive to meds because of side-effects. She shows no interest on finding the cause of my dysautonomia and small fiber neuropathy. It is very OBVIOUS she has little knowledge on my illness when I am in her office. Unfortunately I ended up seeing this woman because Dr. Santillian left the area. This is a doctor who really knows what she is doing with autonomic disorders. This was the only doctor in this area who specialized in autonomic disorders. Melissa Dercks claims she has knowledge is this area but believe me stay far away from her. It is way obvious she is not a doctor and does not have enough experience to be treating dysautonomia/small fiber patients.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014