Ratings for Holly L. Adams

GREAT EXPERIENCE. SPENT ENOUGH TIME TO ANSWER MY QUESTION.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Ms. Adams was professional and knowledgeable about my condition. She exhibited a sincere coconcern about my health issues. My thanks to her and Dr. Reilly along with her nurse assistant Kierra and Jennifer who was graciously working on my return date. I would definitely recommend to my friends and family if the need a rise for their services, to consider using the expertise of the staff of the Endosopy Center. A Happy Patient, Charlotte Morris

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Loved Holly Adams she was wonderful great bedside manner. Florida needs more Dr. Like her and get rid of a few

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Holly Adams has a wonderful bedside manner that makes you feel comfortable immediately. She was very open to listen to my issues and own research, and helped me get the best treatment.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Holly has been working with me for over 2 years. Her helpfulness and knowledge have helped me change my life. She and her staff are always pleasant, punctual and professional.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I felt very comfortable and welcomed.Everyone in the office was very polite. Very well organized and took time to make sure that I understood all questions and instructions before my up coming proceedures.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Holly is so compassionate, knowledgeable and helpful. I love to see her just to talk with her she puts you at ease even when you are very sick. Holly is a wonderful Nurse Practitioner!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

She was very pleasant and knowledgeable. She helped me with answers to my questions. Dr. Speer is very fortunate to have her work with him.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Holly made me feel so comfortable with discussion of GI issues that I was having .

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

She was great! Helped me tremendously!!! She gave me something new to try and I feel so much better.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018