Ratings for Holly L. Adams

I was impressed with Holly Adams. My only dislike with my visit is I requested Baptist Medical Park on 9 mile be where my colonoscopy be scheduled and I was told that Dr. Soued does not go to BMP on 9 mile and I “know” he does! May consider cancelling if the staff is going to lie.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Holly was friendly and knowledgeable. She took the time to go over the results of my tests thoroughly and answer any questions I might have. She was not hurried at all. Best appt. I've had in a long while.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Holly found a good solution to my problem; her knowledge and most professional attentiveness to my complaint and symptoms was most unusually noteworthy. she found a solution which, so far, seems to be on the right track. I look forward to my next visit. this is from a patient who has not had good experiences with PAs and practitioners. Also, your check in procedure was easy, and staff most accommodating. We look forward to seeing Holly next visit; I would be most dissappointed if she was not available.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Very knowledgeable and personable. Easy to talk to and explained condition very well. Very confident in her ability.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

very pleasant experience holly was professional and friendly

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Very good manner. Extremely competent. She explains things so well. Put patients at ease.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

One of the best PA's I have ever experienced. She is thorough, professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Holly was very professional and knowledgeable. However, more importantly she was very caring and clearly had reviewed my notes prior to my visit. It is great to deal with someone who is actually interested and concerned about even the small health issues we may have.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Holly Adams was very professionally and very nice really took the time to listen to my problems, really care about her patients

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017