Ratings for Dr. F. Mark Owsley

Dr. Mark Owsley is an EXCELLENT surgeon and I highly recommend him and endorse his skills. I utilized his services to have a breast augmentation surgery done just over 5 weeks ago and I could not be more happy with the results. I was nervous that I would be pressured to go with a size larger than I was comfortable with, but his staff were very, very helpful in helping me chose the size that best fit my body type. Dr. Owsley, his office staff and the staff at the specialty hospital were all exceedingly professional, answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns in a timely fashion. I am so happy that I chose Dr. Owsley to be my surgeon and will recommend him to all of my friends considering BA.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Dr. Owsley did a breast augmentation on me. Perfect. I love them. He spent a lot of time before I did it. He talked to me about all the issues that could arise. They are beautiful. I would do it again. Recovery sucks. Totally. But two years later I don't care about that. He warned me but I didn't really listen. The pain afterwards is worth it in the end but it sucks.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr Owsley did my breast augmentation.He said he could even out the size of my breast.One is still smaller than the other after surgery.I didn't want to go through all that is involved after another surgery,not to mention the pain and time off work.It's not noticeable to others,but it is to me when I look in the mirror."The worst part is"...I never checked reviews/references and figured my disappointment with my surgery was probably not common with other patients.I soooo regretfully told a family member that he did tummy tucks too.He did her surgery and her experience was far worse than mine.He did a TERRIBLE job.She went back after,to have it fixed.The staff was rude & would hardly listen to her (I was with her).He did do some minor work to try to fix it,but it still looks terrible.The scar is higher than a bikini line and it is still not smooth on the ends of her sides(Dr. Owsley calls them dog ears).She also regrets going to him for her surgery.I would NEVER recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr Owsley recently performed abdominoplasty on me. I am very happy with the results and the way Dr Owsley explained the whole procedure to me. He spent lots of time with me and answered all my questions thoroughly. He did not try to talk me into other procedures even though I had questions about them. The staff are friendly and accommodating and I would highly recommend Dr Owsley

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I saw Dr.Owsley for rhinoplasty.It was a terrible mistake.He not only barely shaved down my problem area but left it uneven.He also didn't take the time to even sew my columella evenly after surgery so I am left with one nostril significantly larger than the other with an overhang of skin on one side.Also, his office staff was not professional & shared my confidential information with friends.I had an old friend call me to ask about my surgery because a member of his staff shared my surgery information with others.My sister recently saw him for breast augmentation this year even though she had seen what he did to me,on word from others that his focus is now breast augmentation & regrettably that she wanted them quickly before an upcoming vacation.I had mine done a few years back by a great surgeon in Salt Lake City & it is amazing to see the astounding differences in how mine look muc better than hers & sharing how much better the before/during/after care that my surgeon provided was.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Had an initial consultation with DR. Owsley some time ago. Can't say how it all would hhave ended as I has consistent poorly treatment for Paula, the patient co-ordinator for first visit. She was extremely rude, short with me on answering my questions. Decided very uncomfortable and cancelled pre-opp appt. which I paid $250. Had much difficulty in getting it refunded. At first, she said it was non-refundable, then, agreed to refund which she never did. Finally had credit card company reverse charge. Glad not doing business there. Too bad , but I'd rather travel a distance that risk problems with this witch. I hope Dr. owsley reads this, as she sure lost a good patient for him.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

The nicest Plastic Surgeon in Post Falls he does a fantastic job on people that i have seen. i only wish i would of known about him first before I went to a doctor who pretends he is a plastic surgeon and i am ruined for life....please do your homework before you trust a doctor that just wants your money and makes you lumpy and bumpy and everything else with it...Doctor Owsley is the real plastic surgeon around so if you want to look great go to him:)

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

I went to 3 consultations and I have to say Dr. Owsley spent the most time with me and did not charge for the consultation. He listened to my concerns and gave me all the risks and benefits of the procedures I wanted. From the moment I walked through the door his staff was kind, I never had to wait long in the lobby. His patient coordinator even gave me her cell number to call because I was nervous before surgery. I felt safe and well taken care of by Dr. Owsley and his team. My friends love my results and have gone to him as well.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

I went to see Dr Owsley for a Tummy Tuck and Breast Reduction and Lift. He took nearly an hour to sit and talk with me about my concerns, questions, needs and wants. I was nervous going into such a big surgery, but after coming out of the surgery, my results were SPECTACULAR! He didn't try to talk me into unnecessary procedures. He listened to me and did a wonderful job! I would recommend ANYONE to go see him. I am so pleased with the work he did on me that I would say 100% I would do it again and wouldn't go with anyone else but Dr. Owsley and his staff. I am one satisfied customer!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

Dr. Owsley performed my breast reconstruction nearly 5 years ago. He did a tram-flap at the same time as my bi-lateral mastectomy. From the beginning, he explained my options and what was entailed in implants & tram-flaps. He always made me feel comfortable and only forgot about me once while I was in the hostpital :). Every time I go to my oncologist for a check-up, he asks me who did my reconstruction & tells me what a good job it is. At my last visit, he did the breast exam and then flipped through my chart looking for a mammogram--I now get chest xrays. That is how good a job Dr. Owsley did, my oncologist can't tell the difference. I highly recommend him for any breast surgery needed.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009