Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Mandarano

Sandy and Gail in Dr office are the best !! Dr takes his time with you ! Has an awesome personality ! He listens to you ! Best Dr I've ever gone to !!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Awesome dr takes his time with my son trust him and his decisions best pediatrician we have ever went to keep smiling and keep up the good work

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Called on a Friday after hours because he was the doctor on call. Talks down to you. No social skills. Needs to learn how to speak to people if he's going to be a doctor. Acted as though I was a drug addict for needing an antibiotic. Was the rudest experience I have ever had with a doctor. Good luck with your career buddy! Hope I'll never have to deal with you again!

Submitted September 27, 2014

Love this doctor for my children. He looks over everything and takes his time with each of them

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Great doc but entire staff left and new staff in training. His new nurse is very rude and disrespectful. I recommend doc highly but thinking about not staff.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

My son sees Dr. Manderano, and every time we have called the service or office, they have been very helpful. Dr Manderano calls back in a timely manner. He is on time, and takes his time with him all the time. I really appreciate that being a mother. I trust him with my son, and with his decisions as a dr. I woulddnt want to take my son anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

He is a great doctor. I am switching my kids to his office because you get to see him and not a Pa

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Dr. M is wonderful. He listens to u . Makes his patients very comfortable. Keeps u well informed. he has called me him self after hrs to explain things. Best Dr. I have ever went to. He has a wonderful receptionist. she is polite and caring takes very good care of Dr's patients. I would recommend this office to anyone. good luck S.C

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Dr. Mandarano listens to our conserns and cares. He orders the appropriate tests and promptly gives you the results. I highly recomend him for adults and children.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

My first visit with this doctor was great. He made me feel very comfortable during my physical exam. He is extremely down to earth and treats you with respect. His staff was also very kind and professional. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr. Michael A. Mandarano's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2007)

MSP/BC Med