Ratings for Karen Bennett-Baker

Nurse Baker is a narcissist, but more importantly she's an idiot. This is just one example of many many completely idiotic conversations she's had with me.... she told me I had high cholesterol, and knowing that I'm a vegan (meaning I eat no animal products at all), she told me in order to lower my cholesterol I needed to eat more chicken! Have you ever heard anything more idiotic in your entire life? first of all vegans never have a problem with cholesterol because cholesterol is found only in meat, there is zero cholesterol in a plant based diet. And secondly, even if I had high cholesterol eating chicken would only make it higher. What an idiot! And as I said there are many many more examples I could tell you about, but suffice to say, she's a complete and total idiot. And I don't know which is worse, her being an idiot, or her thinking she's God.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015