Ratings for Linda K. BLACKWELL

Terrible p.a. for Dr. P. Johnson. She suggested I be put on a proton pump inhibitor, when my chart clearly states that I have been taking Omeprazole for nearly 30 years. Treated me for severe diarrhea with Colestipol which creates horrific heartburn when they did biopsies of my Esophagus and Duodenum because of erosion over years. Also put on a medication (Viberzi) that i shouldn't have been on in the first place because I do not have a gall bladder. Seriously, I truly feel this woman should not be allowed to practice. Beware, go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I am not the only person that I know that refuses to go back to this office. It is a shame, because I really do like Dr. Ellis.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Her nurse sent me over for a second scope of my stomach to Salina surgical and the doctor who does the scope apologized and said I should not have been sent over for second scope, took my IV out and sent me home. I've called Linda's office twice now and they won't see me anymore. Won't even call me back. I just went online to check her reviews. Not very good. 1.5 out of 5 stars.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016