Ratings for Dr. Maria E. Lockhart

Dr. Lockhart and the entire staff at South Bay OBGYN should be shut down. They are the reason I lost two babies, and a tube in the process of being in the chop shop they call a Doctors Office. After leaving, my issues were dicovered and have had two heathy and successful pregnancies. Do not let this woman touch you and tell all your friends the same. I have gotten numerous people to leave this practice and will continue to do so!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

She is caring she listens and ask questions. She takes her time the bottom line she's a wonderful caring doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

After a awful experience I would not recommend Dr. Lockheart. No bedside manner among many other discrepancies.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

This doctor is on point. NO BS tells you what you need or need to do. Very thorough!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Highly recommend Dr. Lockhart!! Cares for her patients, knowledgeable, takes her time for you explain your issues you may have and makes you feel comfortable. Wish she was also a family practice doctor. The wait is a wait when you have an appt., but worth the wait if you love your doctor!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Unless you're prepared to sit in a waiting room for 2 hours, don't bother. Dr. Lockhart maybe a good doctor but the practice shows little regard for their patients by overbooking and forcing you to wait an excessive amount of time in the waiting room. After many years my previous Dr. retired. I never waited for more than a half hour and when there was a wait the office staff would apologize and explain what had happened. I will be finding another gynecologist.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr.Lockhart was absolutely Horrible during the delivery of my second son. First of all she has LONG Nails and is gynecologist ( which is so unprofessional especially when ur dealing with little new born babies and doing internal exams on woman!) She was so unsupportive during the delivery of my son even telling me not to scream from the pain of not being able to get an epidural. I had a great experience with Dr. Lester who is also part of the practice, but sadly I will be leaving the practice because I fear that I would end up with that horrible doctor again!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Lockhart is an amazing surgeon and physician. I will admit, the wait time can be long BUT it's worth it! This doctor has treated me for over 10+ years, calling me at 9pm at night to review results and always available in urgent matters. Lockhart is compassionate and is extremely knowlegable! I'm dissappointed that the office is no longer accepting my insurance, since it's from the exchange, but I will hope they will change this soon. Hands down the best doctor left standing!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

This doctor came highly recommended to me and I'm sad to say I'm very displeased. While I acknowledge that she may be intelligent, she displays a complete lack of regard for me as a patient. I think it might have to do with my being a younger woman with no interest in having a baby. She was NO help whatsoever with any of my questions regarding birth control options and all of my side effects. She basically poo poo-ed my list of concerns and left me heartbroken. I can't wait to leave this practice and find a doctor that actually CARES about me as a patient. The office is also a factory and has no idea why I am ever there and then makes you wait at LEAST an hour and a half each time.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Good doctor Horrible staff! I had to get a leep procedure and when I went in for my results they read me the wrong results. Then they told me mine were still pending. Took me 3 weeks of calling every day to finally get my results in. Office is a factory!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. Maria E. Lockhart's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal