Ratings for Dr. Ching Ho

Don't understand a word she says Very hard on office staff Stubborn.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Ho does not ever like to be questioned. Rather she dictates what she feels you should do and doesn't like the conversation to be two way. She yells at times if you try to ask a ? and gets very impatient if you don't understand complex medical terms. She made a mistake in my surgery and rather than owning up to it downplayed it. When two other MD's told me what she had done I was shocked. I asked her about it on 4 occasions with witnesses and each time the story changed. When I told her what the other MD said she blew me off and was irritated that I would talk with another MD without her permission. When I insisted we review the pathology report together she finally admitted that she missed more cancer in the surgery than she originally told me. I am still traumatized. Although I think she is a physician because she wants to help people, she doesn't seem to be motivated by $, she just wants it her way always and when she is having a bad she gets angry by her own admission.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

My feeling is her first priority is earning money! Was late for more than half an hour. Not as patient as other Docs. Will not see her again. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

Excellent care

flag | Submitted June 15, 2007

Dr. Ching Ho's Credentials

• Gujarati

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)