Ratings for Dr. Rajeev S. Fernando

After going to the ER and verbalizing my physical state I remember nothing for the next 12 days. Dr. Fernando was able to diagnose and treat me with the correct antibiotic as I lay in ICU and on a ventilator. I and my family are forever grateful for saving my life. He is excellent in diagnosis, treatment, and communication to the pt. and family. Thank you so much and God Bless you! M.B.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

After two physicians and an ER in NY city brushed my symptoms off as nothing more than a cold, I have no doubt that doctor Fernando saved my life . He took my symptoms seriously and had the right tests done so he could diagnose my illness properly. Many many thanks.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Rajeev S. Fernando's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After going to the ER and verbalizing my physical state I remember nothing for the next 12 days. Dr. Fernando was able to diagnose and treat me with the correc..."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After two physicians and an ER in NY city brushed my symptoms off as nothing more than a cold, I have no doubt that doctor Fernando saved my life . He took my s..."

December 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3465494'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 1.0

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "RAJEEV" to "RAJEEV S."

October 21, 2013