Ratings for Dr. Smita Bhagat

Have been going to Dr. Bhagat for many years. Yes! Sometimes she is late, but there is always a very good reason! I have heard of many situations including one of my own where the outcome would have been very bad if she hadn't been there to help us! She is incredibly kind, helpful and personable!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Bhagat is the sweetest most disarming person you will ever meet. Her manner is beyond compare. Most thorough physician I have ever had and I've had many due to a systemic disease. You are not going to find a physician like her ever.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Bhagat is an incredibly kind and competent physician. She treats you as a family member and there is an atmosphere of comfort and trust. There is no apprehension in going to her office.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Dr. Baghat is beyond thorough. Because Dr. Baghat never rushes her patients, you may have to wait a little longer in the waiting area. It is worth it. She treats you like you are her most important patient. Dr. Bhagat is the very best.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Very knowledgeable, thorough and caring. Extremely personable, warm and thorough. Have always highly recommended Dr. Bhagat to those who are seeking an ob/gyn. Love her!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Bhagat for over 25 years. I trust her with my health and she is just like family to me.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

I dare you to find another doctor that is as GENUINE and TRULY caring about your personal health as she is.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

Dr Bhagat is a kind woman, but she is very gossipy. I went into her office on time for my scheduled appointment, and waited 2 HOURS to be seen. On another occasion, I went into her office on an emergency UTI. I was in severe amounts of pain, but called ahead to be sure they could see me. The receptionist assured me Dr Bhagat has time to see me immediately. I drove the 15 minute drive to her office, walked into the exam room, doubled over in pain... and waited 3 HOURS to be seen. I could hear her talking to her staff and other patients, about topics other than their health in the hallway. Dr Bhagat is very kind, but is inconsiderate when it comes to her patients' time constraints, or comfort.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

One of the most caring, compassionate people I know! Have been going to her for years.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Dr. Bhagat is great. She delivered my first son and I could not have asked for a better Dr. because she trusted her instinct, was cautious about everything, and followed through with everything. She is like that with all of her patients.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Dr. Smita Bhagat's Credentials

• Topiwala Nat'L Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Enfield, CT