Ratings for Martha A. Raines

The care I have received has been excellent. Thank you so very much. God bless you.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Thank you so much for the excellent care and compassion you give to us every time we are here

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

My first visit here and I was quickly put to ease and was shown a helpful and caring attitude.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

I was horribly disappointed in the so called "care" I received from Marty Raines. She was condescending, unprofessional, and didn't even listen to my list of symptoms. She made me feel as if I were wasting her time. After she dismissed my complaints and symptoms she had my blood work cancelled WITHOUT notifying the physician WHO ORDERED MY BLOODWORK. I was given an injection of lovenox which is contraindicated had my kidney and liver functions been off. I feel this woman can be a danger to patients in the ER and in her office. She needs to remember to listen to her patients, not speak to them in a condescending manner, remember that sometimes something may be wrong even if all of the classic symptoms are there, and that she is indeed NOT A DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Martha A. Raines's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Spartanburg, SC